Conor vs nick diaz?

Nick would lay a beating on him.

Nick vs Conor would be a scrap for sure. I think it would be better than Nate vs Conor. I don't think that fight will ever happen, but with Dana doing shitty stuff lately, he might pull it outta the bag and make it official. I definitely would love to see that fight. that should be the UFC 209 main event, not Woodley vs Wonderboy 2.. I like both Woodley and Wonderboy.. but let's be honest, Conor vs Nick would be the highest selling PPV in UFC history. it would definitely blow UFC 202/205 out of the water.

conor woud turn nick's face into mince. just like his little bro.

There is no fucking way that Nick, and Conor ever fight.

Well according to the rules the 5th round only goes for 5 minutes. I've not heard of a 6th round or a bonus 6th minute so that is completely irrelevant. Conor's biggest issue was his cardiovascular endurance. He fixed that in the space of a few months. Add another year to that. Same exact outcome. Nick will whinge as always but he'd still lose. Nick is the most overrated fighter in MMA history.
Meh, Conor barely won. Nick would get the TKO win.

Conor.

He beat the taller and better version in Nate. They are basically the exact same fighter. Conor wouldn't even need to change his game plan.
Nate is probably better all round but Nick is a much better boxer than Nate he's got a full arsenal of shots to throw at people, would be a stupid fight anyway make the sport an even bigger circus show.

What fight to book after that Nate fighting Mighty Mouse at 145? Lol

Not hard for me.
I love watching him fight, and I've been a fan for over a decade now, but his constant bitching and thinking that he deserves 10 mil a fight has turned me off. I'm a fan of his fights, but if he's refusing to fight, he doesn't leave me with anything to root for.

Conor vs Nick would be the highest selling PPV in UFC history. it would definitely blow UFC 202/205 out of the water. Nick vs Conor would be a scrap for sure. I think it would be better than Nate vs Conor. I don't think that fight will ever happen, but with Dana doing shitty stuff lately, he might pull it outta the bag and make it official. I definitely would love to see that fight. that should be the UFC 209 main event, not Woodley vs Wonderboy 2.. I like both Woodley and Wonderboy.. but let's be honest,

IMG_2258.JPG

Why do you think it would be more marketable than say Conor vs Woodley, Nate, or Aldo?

I love watching him fight, and I've been a fan for over a decade now, but his constant bitching and thinking that he deserves 10 mil a fight has turned me off. I'm a fan of his fights, but if he's refusing to fight, he doesn't leave me with anything to root for.

Not to mention he's unethical.

IMG_4225.JPG

i can only imagine Dana's hype on Nicks size coming into this fight. Nate was 3-4 times taller and 4-5 times heavier than conor. Nick would easily be 5 times taller and 12 times heavier than conor - walking around weight, of course.

Press Conference: Diaz by whatever he wants
Fight: Diaz by TKO in 4th.

gomidiaz1-1.gif

84237_o.gif

Back