Conor Vs Khabib ticket prices announced

im shocked the ufc has the prices so low for a super fight

UFC 202 was a cluster fuck for overpricing the tickets. Not making the same mistakes.

Some upper-level seats at T-Mobile Arena that originally cost $365 were reduced by 41 percent to $215. The best seats, located right by the Octagon, cost $9,995 earlier this week. By Friday morning, the face value on those seats were cut by 20 percent to $7,995.
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17345808/ufc-202-ticket-prices-slashed-last-24-hours

I_have_3_dollars.jpg

have u seen the main event. there was a reason I said super fight not super card.
To each there own, no way would i pay $200 to watch one interesting fight. Hell, im not even paying $65 for the PPV. $15/mo 1080p stream is my limit.

That's before the scalpers buy em up and jack the price to.

Prices are expected . These numbers are on par with a playoff ticket in Montreal or Toronto for hockey. Nowhere near a good seat to a NBA final or Superbowl though.

Wonder how much the best seats will rise as we get closer ? 10k, 20k ? God knows. Scalpers are licking their chops though. If you can get a hold of some tickets early , You could make a mint reselling em.

I've paid $325 a seat for UFC in Orlando. amazing seats with best view though + our own monitors + waitress. Was better than the $215 I spent for floor tickets this past UFC in Orlando.

If you can afford to pay a little more for better seats and you're going, you should imo.

Live events are always awesome to attend though.
I can sit where I want, i prefer the upper bowls at arenas. You cant see the screen and you cant see the cage, its a lose lose situation IMO to sit below. I have been 15 ft away, 100 ft and I prefer to be a little further up.

UFC 202 was a cluster fuck for overpricing the tickets. Not making the same mistakes.

Some upper-level seats at T-Mobile Arena that originally cost $365 were reduced by 41 percent to $215. The best seats, located right by the Octagon, cost $9,995 earlier this week. By Friday morning, the face value on those seats were cut by 20 percent to $7,995.
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17345808/ufc-202-ticket-prices-slashed-last-24-hours

was that ticket master or stub hub.

stub hub had Floyd vs conor at 100k at first.

That's cool. Why would anyone spend $2,500 to watch a 1 minute fight?

I'll stick to watching from my parents basement.
You think that’s enough time for Conor to panic and tap?

2.5k is nothing to me.

I understand that is a lot for many others

But im pleasantly surprised by the prices

I thought they were going to be much higher

Damn, I'm really thinking about going now and getting those floor seats.

I just hate travelling. Probably won't go. But 100% I'm buying the PPV if I don't end up going. I have never ever missed a Conor PPV

There is NOTHING like a Conor event/Conor fight

There is no greater spectacle on this earth then a Conor fight. I missed it all so much! Can't wait. So happy the KING has finally returned!! WAR Conor McGoat!
The fuck outta here.

most people that buy are older people that are rich and heard of conor on tv.

Lets suppose conor was... may-mac would be 2x MW like...

You are missing a huge piece without floyd there. Even if conor and him had the same drawing power

It's all about match ups.

Mayweathers last fight before Conor drew just 500k...

Conor cards are always stacked and he gets you very, very interested in his fights (whether you want him to win or lose, you’re fucking interested, everybody is) so I guess it’s somewhat understandable.

Back