Conor vs Khabib = Ronda vs Holm

crazy prediction, When i read title my first thought was Ronda=conor and holm=khabib. Not talking stylistically but in terms of like a golden egg(mcgregor/honda) for the ufc getting derailed and beat down viciously by the up and comming star(khabib/holm)

I think its a bad matchup for mcgregor. I dig that you opinion differs so much from mine tho. MMA Is crazy fucking guy

Conor is the striker like holm, Khabib is the grappler like Ronda

I didn't say their careers were comparable as a whole, I said they were both fierce on the ground and that the way Conor would school Khabib would be similar to how Holly schooled her. Retard.[/QUOTE

I beg to differ. Ronda got found out and was fierce on the ground against largely weak opposition. Khabib has been fierce on the ground against top opponents.

Conor May well win, Khabib May well ragdoll him, I suspect the fight may never happen however.

TS is right except Holm (Khabib) won't be winning this time.

That's the fight that it will resemble for most of it - Conor constantly on the move and controlling the distance and methodically picking Khabib apart while avoiding the clinch and the take down. And the shots will begin to pile up and hurt The Eagle to the point where he amusingly shoots for a take down out of desperation because he's hurt and knows he is on the verge of being finished, and Conor will have no problem going to the ground with him then and just raining down punches and elbows on top of him until he's done.

It will be a performance that tops even the one he had against Eddie Alvarez. Khabib will probably get dropped three or four times before he gets finished. Conor will probably taunt Khabib by putting his hands behind his back while standing right in front of him (just like he did with Eddie and Mayweather.) And it will take no more than two rounds to shut his lights off (I personally see it happening in one.) It will be glorious.
Holly has decent TDD where Conor doesn’t .... so no. Conor will never fight him anyways as he took his ball and went home. Time to start riding Artems jock TS.

Back