Conor vs khabib POLL

Conor Vs khabeeb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing Conor could't KO 40 year old retired mini boxer who was walking him down and who was partying at nights, but nuthuggers believe he will KO Khabib. LMAO

You mean arguably the greatest boxer ever versus a guy that can’t even throw a jab properly? Yeah, I’ll take my bet Conor smokes this clown.

Alot of these guys think Khabib would crush Floyd jnr pretty handedly at 156lbs under Queensbury rules.
You do realize MMA involves grappling, right? And (T)KOs happen via ground and pound, right? In my estimation, the two most likely outcomes of this fight are: (1) Kabib by (T)KO via ground and pound; and (2) Conor by (T)KO via punches. I have a hard time envisioning any other outcome other than these two. Except for the fight not actually happening, which might be the most likely outcome (but I'm trying to remain optimistic).

Khabib is winning by a good margine.

You do realize MMA involves grappling, right? And (T)KOs happen via ground and pound, right? In my estimation, the two most likely outcomes of this fight are: (1) Kabib by (T)KO via ground and pound; and (2) Conor by (T)KO via punches. I have a hard time envisioning any other outcome other than these two. Except for the fight not actually happening, which might be the most likely outcome (but I'm trying to remain optimistic).

I was talking about Queensbury rules which is adapted to professional Boxing and not MMA.

Russian Via UD
or
The Irishman Via KO Rd 1.

I was talking about Queensbury rules which is adapted to professional Boxing and not MMA.
Gotcha. I must have completely skipped past the Queensberry rules part. I can't disagree with you. If they fought under strict boxing rules, especially with MMA gloves, Khabib wouldn't make it out of the first round.

I hope conor gets dominated and his fans never speak his name again

Most likely resutl:
- Khabib via sub.

Conor will be competitive for about round and a half, maybe two.

By third round he will be tired, and Khabib will sub him ala Nate Diaz, minus the damage. If Khabib decides to torture him he might drag it into the 4th round.

Only other possible result:
- Conor wins via KO if the fight starts like his Alvarez fight. Probably also 2nd round.

Things that will not happen:
- Khabib via KO. Laughable.
- Khabib via decision. Conor's cardio is too shit for it to go 5 rounds against a smothering wrestler.
- Conor via decision. Against Khabib?! Never...
- Conor via Sub... lol

Khabib takes him down repeatedly at will with little resistance and obliterates him or punishes him until Conor's corner throws in the towel.

At least spell their names right and use proper punctuation.

I should create a poll to spite your poll.

Most likely scenario is fight doesn't happen. If it actually does go down, Khabib will fuck him up horribly.
The most likely scenario is the fight doesn't happen? Its possible it doesn't happen but Im not sure how you came to the conclusion its most likely not gonna happen. I would say it is more likely the fight will happen rather then it wont. PM me if interested in some betyou.ie action on if the fight will happen.

Khabib takes him down repeatedly at will with little resistance and obliterates him or punishes him until Conor's corner throws in the towel.
I totally agree.....well not sure if I agree or just love DOOM.

Considering the fact that every punch that has ever been thrown at Khabib has landed.....it's pretty obvious that Conor will knock him out.

Back