Conor vs Iaquinta is the fight to make!

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
First of all, the trash talk between Conor and Al and his team would be legendary.

- Al deserves it after stepping in and fighting Khabib on short notice
- they are Khabibs last two victims.
- the fight is guaranteed to deliver
- it’s stylistically winnable for either fighter

I have Al by 4th round TKO of it happens.

yeah... sounds boring.

Al doesn't even want that bum, He wants his rightful rematch. Al should get winner of tony Khabib

Not even close.

Either Diaz 3 or Max 2. That’s where the $$$ is at.

Highly doubt it happens because Conor would want someone like Max, Nate, Aldo etc. Heck he may not even fight again after getting his ass handed to him by Khabib. It would be a fun fight though and I'd love to see Al beat Dana's son.

McGoat is not going to tarnish his brand with a free TV fighter.

Conor fans don't want none of that smoke TS.

Don't even bother. You're going to see a whole lot of unenthusiastic replies. Look at all the no's in the post above mine. The biggest Conor nuthuggers on the forum running for their lives.

That's just another ass kicking in the making and one that will probably end his career and his fans know it.

You're talking about the best cardio in the division vs. the worst.

Biggest heart in the division against the tin man.

Conor:

Conor and his fans

Last edited:
Highly doubt it happens because Conor would want someone like Max, Nate, Aldo etc. Heck he may not even fight again after getting his ass handed to him by Khabib. It would be a fun fight though and I'd love to see Al beat Dana's son.

He’s fighting again in 2019. You think he’s going to walk away on an L like that?

No way.

Al doesn't even want that bum, He wants his rightful rematch. Al should get winner of tony Khabib

Oh, please. EVERYONE's #1 fight is McGregor. Why not fight a guy where you would make 5x what you would normally make? Especially if you think it is a favorable fight.

Problem for Al is that it does nothing for McGregor. He needs an easy "tough" fight (e.g. fight a guy like Pettis)

I think this definitely should be the next fight for Conor. The trash talk between Conor and Al would be epic. And I think Conor would ko Al in the second which would put him back in the spotlight. Also the fight would just be awesome.

Nah, but Iaquinta goes to sleep if he stands too long with Mac.

And he is not nearly as good as Khabib, so McGregor will not have as difficult a time with Iaquinta.

Anyone who thinks Al Iaquinta beats Conor McGregor is a straight retard. It would be an encore of the Eddie Alvarez fight and ya'll know it.

Hes tough as nails and can take a shot as well and dish them out. Conor wants no part of this.

Real Brooklyn Ganster vs Burger King

Anyone who thinks Al Iaquinta beats Conor McGregor is a straight retard. It would be an encore of the Eddie Alvarez fight and ya'll know it.
Conor is going to be far, far less confident against anyone at this point, and they will all be more confident.

Nobody hurts Al.

He will drag Conor into deep waters and destroy him. One trick pony, it's only business McGregor will get bludgeoned as soon as his tin man heart is put to test and starts to gas.

Love it.

Already seen Conor vs Dustin. That fight does nothing for me. Al is a savage who can go toe to toe with anyone and has the cardio for it. Conor is a sniper for 2 rounds and falls pretty hard afterwards. Very interesting fight.

Back