Conor vs GSP for the 165lbs title seems like the most likely fight

7xBEVzT.jpg

I’d watch just to see GSP power double Conor through the cage and into the third row.

Glad to finally see the two best 165 pounders in the world square off.

Jeeeeeeez!

Just once I’d like to see Gsp fans actually ask for the more difficult challenge for their beloved Canadian. Leave the overrated Bispings and the undersized Conors out of it.

The most likely fight seems to be between two guys who are both semi-retired for a title that doesn't exist?

Jeeeeeeez!

Just once I’d like to see Gsp fans actually ask for the more difficult challenge for their beloved Canadian. Leave the overrated Bispings and the undersized Conors out of it.

He took the most difficult challenges available for 9 straight years lol

He took the most difficult challenges available for 9 straight years lol

Yea ok.

Bj. Anderson. Conor. DC. Randy...

Talk to those guys about most difficult challenges.

Yea ok.

Bj. Anderson. Conor. DC. Randy...

Talk to those guys about most difficult challenges.

lmao Anderson? He fought Forrest Griffin. Bisping is more legit than that

you gotta be kidding me with that shit

lmao Anderson? He fought Forrest Griffin. Bisping is more legit than that

you gotta be kidding me with that shit

I guess you forgot that he stepped in last minute to fight the man who currently holds both the LHW and HW titles.

and while he was MW champ he ventured into LHW 3 times where all 3 opponents would test positive for steroids... and he demolished them.

The only way that gsp can cut down below 170lbs is if he was in Auschwitz 1943.

I guess you forgot that he stepped in last minute to fight the man who currently holds both the LHW and HW titles.

and while he was MW champ he ventured into LHW 3 times where all 3 opponents would test positive for steroids... and he demolished them.

Didn't he also test positive for steroids?

GSP in 2 rounds. He's too big and would have no trouble getting him to the ground.

Conor vs GSP? The most likely fight???

You might as well be asking for GSP vs Fedor. At least Fedor's not retired yet.

Crowns the first 165lbs champ and first 3 division champ.

Biggest fight of all time and the winner can just pick who they want to fight next at first since there is no division. Great way to cherry pick good style match ups starting a new division. This is how Rousey was made

For two guys wanting money fights and to pick their opponent, this is likely to happen. Doesn't matter if Conor wins or losses against Khabib. He fights GSP at 165lbs after

Conor doesnt fight anymore...stop making useless threads..untill papers are signed the only thing conor will be fighting is his charges in New York

No. Just no. No need to create a whole new division just for the title to remain in limbo for the next 3 years if Conor wins.

Back