Conor vs Gamebred?

deweydeucalion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor vs Aldo? 13 seconds...no
Conor Alvarez is not a good match up.
Gamebred at 155 or 170 could be a good 1. Winnable fight for Conor, good trash talk/soap opera.
Thoughts?

Pretty random

Also pretty dumb

Pretty random

Also pretty dumb

Why is that dumb? Would be great trash talking and Jorge is crafty and has good enough wrestling to test Conor...though I don't think Masividal is going back down to 155.

Pretty random

Also pretty dumb
Sorry to disturb your meditation
42.jpg

Actually, this would be great. And not out of the realm of possibility because Gamebread is one of those short notice fighters. He's great on the mic and has a style that could give Mcg trouble.

Good fantasy fight TS.

But why would McGregor go for it when he could take on eddie alvarez for the title?

But why would McGregor go for it when he could take on eddie alvarez for the title?
I know every1 on sherdog thinks Eddie is trash but he is not. Eddie can ko you or impregnate you and he doesn't care which 1.

Masvidal and his ground game get underrated a lot.

Jorge would get the sub, also the fight never happens.

More sense than this fight lol, Masvidal gets decisioned every fight. He finally got a win against Ross Pearson (a LW) on short notice.
I forgot his career started in the UFC to most lol. He has/can put on great performances. Good fights are about match ups, it's not just being at the top. If he gets 1 more win (highlight reel) the UFC could move him to #4 then he is the greatest fighter ever and the fight makes perfect sense.

Masvidal and his ground game get underrated a lot.

Jorge would get the sub, also the fight never happens.
Jorge is 1 of my favorite fighters, dude has skills. He could choose not to take Conor down and have an action fight.

Meh if you want to end Connor feed him to Stephen Thompson.

Masvidal vs Diaz.
The real money fight
And a fight I've wanted to see since strike force merger

Back