Conor vs Floyd = Ronda vs Nunes...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
...feel free to bump this thread after Conor gets dismantled.

Here are the similarities...

Ronda was the "face" of the UFC in some peoples eyes...just like Conor. (ugh)

Ronda was a shit striker... Conor is a shit boxer. (well fuck, he's NOT a boxer)

Ronda hyped herself up to the Nth degree... Conor's best attribute is that of a hype man.

Ronda was humiliated (by Holly) prior to the Nunes fight, and Conor was humiliated by Nate previously.

Ronda disappeared into blobscurity after Nunes destroyed her...

...and it can be argued that Conor will do the same after he gets punished (for being greedy) for stepping into the squared circle.

ib4 "but Conor is making a shit ton of money"

Yes he is, and good for him from that perspective.

...but he still doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd, and that fact will be on FULL display soon enough.

Not that Conor has much of a chance. But unlike Ronda he has head-movement.

FAh2eYg.jpg

Except Nunes is a murderous puncher, and Floyd isn't, no matter how much more skilled he is than McGregor at boxing. He isn't gonna go all gangster wild with it and try to take Conor out from the get-go. It's exactly what Conor wants, so that he can hopefully catch Mayweather when he tries to get too aggressive.

Except Nunes is a murderous puncher, and Floyd isn't, no matter how much more skilled he is than McGregor at boxing. He isn't gonna go all gangster wild with it and try to take Conor out from the get-go. It's exactly what Conor wants, so that he can hopefully catch Mayweather when he tries to get too aggressive.

Conor ain't touching Floyd

He'll touch him at some point. Will he land anything hard on him or hurt him? That is the real question.

He doesn't have a punchers chance.

He has a drunkards chance.

...and against an actual BOXER...not gonna happen.

I doubted Conor McPanic then, (as did every rational Sherbro in existence) and now against Khabib...

Those fights were nothing alike, Conor went into the 10th, is still the face of the UFC, didn’t fade into obscurity and is coming back to fight the toughest LW. Your prediction is shit.

Conor vs. Khabib will look similar since Khabib's stand up kinda resembles Ronda's .

Those fights were nothing alike, Conor went into the 10th, is still the face of the UFC, didn’t fade into obscurity and is coming back to fight the toughest LW. Your prediction is shit.

What are you smoking?

Conor hasn't fought since getting HUMILIATED by Floyd.

And now, he may be propelled into retirement at the hands of Khabib.

Good times.

Conor is going to KO Khabib for sure but his fight against Mayweather was one of the biggest mismatches i've ever seen at any sport.

What are you smoking?

Conor hasn't fought since getting HUMILIATED by Floyd.

And now, he may be propelled into retirement at the hands of Khabib.

Good times.
Look at the number of Conor threads in the heavies. What are YOU smoking? Who else is the face of the UFC, I’d very much like to know. The fact that he is coming back means he isn’t retired. Did Ronda come back after Nunes?

Also what similarities are you talking about? Nunes destroyed Ronda in less than a minute. Conor did better against Floyd than Aldo and Eddie did against him combined.

Conor is going to KO Khabib for sure but his fight against Mayweather was one of the biggest mismatches i've ever seen at any sport.

Conor is going to KO Khabib for sure you say... o_O

Nope. Fuck no.

Look at the number of Conor threads in the heavies. What are YOU smoking? Who else is the face of the UFC, I’d very much like to know. The fact that he is coming back means he isn’t retired.

Also what similarities are you talking about? Nunes finished Ronda in less than a minute.

Nunes HUMILIATED Ronda, and that dear sir is the corollary I was making.

Yes, I know that Floyd is not a heavy hitter, but that didn't stop him from toying with Conor the whole damn time.

Lastly, did you not read my OP? I stated that Conor was the face of the UFC, and he remains the fetid face of the UFC, which is fucking sad and hilarious.

Back