Conor vs Floyd free entrance scam, should I do it? I need your help.

That's not gonna work out for you or your friend. Security will be very tight to stop people from sneaking in. It'll be even harder now because of that one guy that snuck into the press conference. You could get in a lot of trouble for doing this. So do it!

Someone is gonna tap u guys and say your in my seat then call security

This.

It's going to be sold out, so whatever seat you are going to take is going to be someone else's. And this someone else is not going to be happy about it.

Just say you are working a beer booth from a maintenance squadron there in Nellis. That's how I watched every single Tampa Bay Bucs game when I lived there in the late 90's.

Get it on video, shout out to Sherdog and share it here. Have fun.

Ignore the haters and naysayers.

If you really give it a go it might actually work.

When I was a teenager I worked in the mall and while I was working there someone basically hid in a the mall, waited until all the stores closed and robbed a few places. I think they got away with it if my memory serves me correctly. It would be more difficult with cameras now but not impossible, especially if you don't move around at all, just find a tucked away spot and stay there, when you move is when you will be at risk because then you might pop up on camera or trip a motion detector.

Go to a camping store and brainstorm what supplies you will need to deal with issues that might arise such as hunger, sleeping and needing to piss.

Bring a phone, a phone charger, maybe a book or two, a kindle, rechargers for your devices. If you can entertain yourself you will move around less And be less likely to get caught.

I honestly think I could do it. If you plan it and really, truly think it thru and prepare as well as you can (costumes, passing as an employee, maybe research what security there wears) maybe you could make it work. I doubt that the people running it have devoted a lot of attention to preventing someone from hiding out the day before.

make the most of your time there at weigh ins and find an ideal spot. Forget bathrooms, too obvious, and likely to be checked, walk around and find some nooks and crannies that no one will use, or dead space maybe under a stairwell or something- walk around and see what doors are unlocked, maybe you can find a multipurpose rooon not being used or a luxury box that isn't locked (they have to get in to clean them right? Maybe someone forgot to lock one)
Find someplace that no one will check or have any reason to access until fight day, then have a plan to blend in as a worker or continue to hide until gates open to the public.

Also- if you are going to do it, get good seats. No sense going thru all this trouble just to sit in the nosebleeds where you would have a better view from home
Thank you for your response this is what I need it. Some words of confidence. I am very decipline i doubt i will have the urge to move around, once i find a good place I'm staying there and not moving till the next day.

Thank you for your response this is what I need it. Some words of confidence. I am very decipline i doubt i will have the urge to move around, once i find a good place I'm staying there and not moving till the next day.
Carry a portable charger

I know is not a good idea nothing that can get you in trouble is good idea. I'm trying to find out if is even possible to pull it off. Realistically what are our chances. We will be there as soon as the doors open for the weigh ins. We figure we have about 2-3 hours to look for a hiding place. I know alof of people will be working overnight getting ready for the fight. We have to stay quiet , put phones on silance, carry some protein bars and water...etc

Bro...don't let people talk you out of this innovative idea.

You got this!

1TcmqQ.gif

Oh man, what if you have to shit? Ya gonna drop a deuce in the corner? Maybe you should invest in some of these...
depends.jpg

That astronaut chick wore adult diapers so she wouldn't have to stop when she drove 16 hours straight from TX to FL to kill that other chick in the love triangle.

3281946600000578-3506971-image-a-26_1458778051726.jpg

If it's good enough for NASA, it's good enough for TS.

Last edited:
Bro...don't let people talk you out of this innovative idea.

You got this!

1TcmqQ.gif

That astronaut chick wore adult diapers so she wouldn't have to stop when she drove 16 hours straight from TX to FL to kill that other chick in the love triangle.

3281946600000578-3506971-image-a-26_1458778051726.jpg

If it's good enough for NASA, it's good enough for TS.

I'm gonna have to look up (about the astronaut). Wtf ^^

Back