Conor vs Floyd free entrance scam, should I do it? I need your help.

Your best bet is to dress like security and make a fake pass and just wear it round ur neck and look like ur working occasionally
But if i get cought thats more stuff i will getting charge with. Faking credentials..etc

Oh man, what if you have to shit? Ya gonna drop a deuce in the corner? Maybe you should invest in some of these...
depends.jpg

See you there! I am going to hide in the rafters and paraglide into the ring!

473366_v2.gif

Someone is gonna tap u guys and say your in my seat then call security
We plan to walk around the shops and watch from the halls/stairways. Once the arena opens for the public we will be able to come out and get some food, drinks, fight tshirts..etc

Oh man, what if you have to shit? Ya gonna drop a deuce in the corner? Maybe you should invest in some of these...
depends.jpg
Thats what I'm talking about productive feedback. Thank you. People laugh all you want but sucess is in the details.

i think the worse they would do is have security excort u out.

i think the worse they would do is have security excort u out.
Thats what i'm thinking too. They probably get a laugh out if it. obviously I'm not gonna run or resist just admit that i'm a huge fan and was broke and wanted to watch the fight by any means.

I used to know a guy who stayed in his work office for the whole weekend and live tweeted it for no reason. He called it "Operation Shutterspeed Sunrise" and his biggest challenges was staying off of security cameras and avoiding janitors and the such cleaning.That's the only advice I have for you. Godspeed

Stupid but serious question, please I need serious feed back to make a decision.

My friend and I want go to vegas to watch the fight but obviously we are not trying to pay all that money. He suggest we go to the weigh ins a day before (assuming they also take place at the T-mobile arena) and we hide out overnight in a bathroom, storage room...etc. Right now is only an idea no details until we actually decide to do it. We probably won't have a seat so will watch from an isle and we know is going to be a PITA hiding in a spot quietly for that long but it will make for a great story. My questions to you is:

You think we can pull it off?
What are some problems we may encounter?
What if we get cought? What kind of legal action will we face?
Thanks
If you're just standing around before the first prelim starts, someone will come up to you and ask to see a ticket. You can't just lean against the wall the entire evening. There will probably be some free seats at first, but what will you do when people who have tickets keep coming and displacing you? You will attract attention soon. And how do you plan to actually get into the area where the fight takes place? You'll need a ticket for that. Nowhere to hide in the stands.

It's an especially risky move because security will be tight, and not have much of a sense of humor.

But if you decide to give it a shot, record everything. I promise you that even if it doesn't end well - which it probably won't - you will go viral on Youtube, unless you do a really lame job. Just be yourselves...don't try to be entertainers.

Last edited:
you're an idiot...

agreed

I don't see anything that can possibly go wrong. You and your friend have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Proceed with confidence.

agreed on this one too

Rules for Getting Away With Illegal Activity:

Rule #1: Don't post about it on a popular online forum.

especially agreed with this one

{<jordan}

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this site.

And that is saying alot.

no fucking way. not even on the list.

I'm sure no one has ever thought of doing that before. Do it.

i would say this sounds like internet nonsense that nobody would ever attempt, but i literally had two buddies ride under the tonneau cover in the bed of my truck from irvine back to los angeles when i was a freshman in college, so young people are pretty stupid.

in all seriousness tho, your best bet is to find a family restroom or someplace you can get some privacy that also has a t-bar ceiling (acoustical ceiling tiles) and pop a ceiling tile next to a wall and hide above the ceiling. the walls don't have drywall above the ceiling line for most of the interior partition walls, so there's a chance you could stand between the studs.

shit idea tho and this fight is going to be trash. just go to vegas and party.

Ignore the haters and naysayers.

If you really give it a go it might actually work.

When I was a teenager I worked in the mall and while I was working there someone basically hid in a the mall, waited until all the stores closed and robbed a few places. I think they got away with it if my memory serves me correctly. It would be more difficult with cameras now but not impossible, especially if you don't move around at all, just find a tucked away spot and stay there, when you move is when you will be at risk because then you might pop up on camera or trip a motion detector.

Go to a camping store and brainstorm what supplies you will need to deal with issues that might arise such as hunger, sleeping and needing to piss.

Bring a phone, a phone charger, maybe a book or two, a kindle, rechargers for your devices. If you can entertain yourself you will move around less And be less likely to get caught.

I honestly think I could do it. If you plan it and really, truly think it thru and prepare as well as you can (costumes, passing as an employee, maybe research what security there wears) maybe you could make it work. I doubt that the people running it have devoted a lot of attention to preventing someone from hiding out the day before.

make the most of your time there at weigh ins and find an ideal spot. Forget bathrooms, too obvious, and likely to be checked, walk around and find some nooks and crannies that no one will use, or dead space maybe under a stairwell or something- walk around and see what doors are unlocked, maybe you can find a multipurpose rooon not being used or a luxury box that isn't locked (they have to get in to clean them right? Maybe someone forgot to lock one)
Find someplace that no one will check or have any reason to access until fight day, then have a plan to blend in as a worker or continue to hide until gates open to the public.

Also- if you are going to do it, get good seats. No sense going thru all this trouble just to sit in the nosebleeds where you would have a better view from home

Last edited:
If you're just standing around before the first prelim starts, someone will come up to you and ask to see a ticket. You can't just lean against the wall the entire evening. There will probably be some free seats at first, but what will you do when people who have tickets keep coming and displacing you? You will attract attention soon.

It's an especially risky move because security will be tight, and not have much of a sense of humor.

But if you decide to give it a shot, record everything. I promise you that even if it doesn't end well - which it probably won't - you will go viral on Youtube, unless you do a really lame job. Just be yourselves...don't try to be entertainers.
You bring alot good points i feel the hardest part is to survive the night, taking turns to sleep while the other keeps watch. If we survive the night and get cought in the middle of the card then that will be really stupid. I never been to the arena but im sure they have bars, restaurants, and shop i can chill during the under card. The video idea is awsome!!

Ignore the haters and naysayers.

If you really give it a go it might actually work.

When I was a teenager I worked in the mall and while I was working there someone basically hid in a the mall, waited until all the stores closed and robbed a few places. I think they got away with it if my memory serves me correctly. It would be more difficult with cameras now but not impossible, especially if you don't move around at all, just find a tucked away spot and stay there, when you move is when you will be at risk because then you might pop up on camera or trip a motion detector.

Go to a camping store and brainstorm what supplies you will need to deal with issues that might arise such as hunger, sleeping and needing to piss.

Bring a phone, a phone charger, maybe a book or two, a kindle, rechargers for your devices. If you can entertain yourself you will move around less And be less likely to get caught.

I honestly think I could do it. If you plan it and really, truly think it thru and prepare as well as you can (costumes, passing as an employee, maybe research what security there wears) maybe you could make it work. I doubt that the people running it have devoted a lot of attention to preventing someone from hiding out the day before.

make the most of your time there at weigh ins and find an ideal spot. Forget bathrooms, too obvious, and likely to be checked, walk around and find some nooks and crannies that no one will use, or dead space maybe under a stairwell or something- walk around and see what doors are unlocked, maybe you can find a multipurpose rooon not being used or a luxury box that isn't locked (they have to get in to clean them right? Maybe someone forgot to lock one)
Find someplace that no one will check or have any reason to access until fight day, then have a plan to blend in as a worker or continue to hide until gates open to the public.

Also- if you are going to do it, get good seats. No sense going thru all this trouble just to sit in the nosebleeds where you would have a better view from home
lol I can tell u watch that saved by the bell mall episode

Back