Conor vs Floyd free entrance scam, should I do it? I need your help.

Orozcomtz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Stupid but serious question, please I need serious feed back to make a decision.

My friend and I want go to vegas to watch the fight but obviously we are not trying to pay all that money. He suggest we go to the weigh ins a day before (assuming they also take place at the T-mobile arena) and we hide out overnight in a bathroom, storage room...etc. Right now is only an idea no details until we actually decide to do it. We probably won't have a seat so will watch from an isle and we know is going to be a PITA hiding in a spot quietly for that long but it will make for a great story. My questions to you is:

You think we can pull it off?
What are some problems we may encounter?
What if we get cought? What kind of legal action will we face?
Thanks

they fumigate the stadium overnight so try to pack a gas mask.

One thing you don't want to do in the USA, is break the law. You are risking your life for nonsense.

WY3lX.gif

giphy.gif

I don't see anything that can possibly go wrong. You and your friend have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Proceed with confidence.

Finding a coat room and pretending you're coats is probably the most practical version of the plan

Rules for Getting Away With Illegal Activity:

Rule #1: Don't post about it on a popular online forum.

{<jordan}

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this site.

And that is saying alot.

I'm sure no one has ever thought of doing that before. Do it.

They check restrooms frequently and closets are used on a regular basis (cleaning, supplies, etc.). Even if you find a spot to hide overnight, how do you know when to come out? What happens if you snore or talk in your sleep? What happens when someone asks to see your ticket/badge?

Stupid but serious question, please I need serious feed back to make a decision.

My friend and I want go to vegas to watch the fight but obviously we are not trying to pay all that money. He suggest we go to the weigh ins a day before (assuming they also take place at the T-mobile arena) and we hide out overnight in a bathroom, storage room...etc. Right now is only an idea no details until we actually decide to do it. We probably won't have a seat so will watch from an isle and we know is going to be a PITA hiding in a spot quietly for that long but it will make for a great story. My questions to you is:

You think we can pull it off?
What are some problems we may encounter?
What if we get cought? What kind of legal action will we face?
Thanks
Someone is gonna tap u guys and say your in my seat then call security

Your best bet is to dress like security and make a fake pass and just wear it round ur neck and look like ur working occasionally

I know is not a good idea nothing that can get you in trouble is good idea. I'm trying to find out if is even possible to pull it off. Realistically what are our chances. We will be there as soon as the doors open for the weigh ins. We figure we have about 2-3 hours to look for a hiding place. I know alof of people will be working overnight getting ready for the fight. We have to stay quiet , put phones on silance, carry some protein bars and water...etc

Back