Conor vs Colby

LogicalMMAFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
who wins?

Colby is arguably the better grappler, but was getting lit up by Maia in the first round, and has awful striking defense. There is no way he'd eat those shots from Conor. Also, Conor is black from the waist down, making for a great beef leading up to the fight.

Is Mcgregor even gonna fight again because Covington is one hungry son of a bitch. The matchup would obviously be money.

Colby got tko'ed by a fucking boomerang. Imagine if that was Conor's left hand that landed?

Honest question. What did Colby say other than calling the crowd a bunch of filthy animals to be known as a racist?

I didn't see the interview and avoided the topic. But I haven't noticed any other specific things he said.

Is there anything worse that he said?

Honest question. What did Colby say other than calling the crowd a bunch of filthy animals to be known as a racist?

I didn't see the interview and avoided the topic. But I haven't noticed any other specific things he said.

Is there anything worse that he said?
Here he basicly repeats what he said in brazil...and adds some more stuff...

“Arguably”? Try definitely the better grappler. And a lot bigger.

Maia has the threat of takedowns to keep the standup honest.

Conor’s left did crap against Floyd. His power is a joke.

Colby puts him in his back and exhausts him.

Conor's left would spark Colby. Maia was damn near landing every shot before he gassed out, what's Conor gonna do? He's way too hittable for a striker of Conor's level. I don't think the size would be that much of a factor as Colby isn't that big of a WW.

Back