Conor vs Colby is the fight than fans want to see

Another 20 seconds i just waisted...

56388396.jpg

Conor vs Colby is the fight than COLBY wants to see

welcome to sherdog, COLBY!!!!!!
It's a big payday for both guys. Also it reintroduces Conor to the WW division and we can hopefully see him fight for the title if he wins.

Trolling used to be an art form.

This thread is a Fucking Car Crash that even Jon Jones would not be involved in

Let's face it, when it comes to the biggest stars in MMA right now, it's Conor and Colby.

That's why both the casual fans and the hardcore fans want to see this fight made. Hopefully WME gives us fans what we really want.

I am in the mall NOW and asked 10 people (so far) if they want to see Colby Covington fight again.........all of them said "Who the hell is Colby Covington?".

Colby is on record stating that he can make 155. The fight is destined to happen.

I am in the mall NOW and asked 10 people (so far) if they want to see Colby Covington fight again.........all of them said "Who the hell is Colby Covington?".

Did they also say... "get away from me retard, before I mace you"

Let's face it, when it comes to the biggest stars in MMA right now, it's Conor and Colby.

That's why both the casual fans and the hardcore fans want to see this fight made. Hopefully WME gives us fans what we really want.

Never post again

It's a big payday for both guys. Also it reintroduces Conor to the WW division and we can hopefully see him fight for the title if he wins.
A win over the snitch gives you a title shot?

NO!

No way, I want to see someone fighting Colby before 2019.

A win over the snitch gives you a title shot?
Colby just beat #1 contender Damian Maia and is on a 5 fight win streak, including wins over great names like DHK, Maia and Barberena. He is the clear #1 contender, so Conor beating him means Conor is #1 contender.

Just spoke with some people at my local Home Depot. They are talking about this fight! Let's tweet @ Dana to get this thing set up!

Colby just beat #1 contender Damian Maia and is on a 5 fight win streak, including wins over great names like DHK, Maia and Barberena. He is the clear #1 contender, so Conor beating him means Conor is #1 contender.
I don't know at which rankings you looking at...but Maia isn't the#1 contender...he is like #5...
DHK isn't relevant since...i don't know...a long time...and Barberena's biggest win is Sage...

Did they also say... "get away from me retard, before I mace you"

Having worked in customer service for 27 years, I know how to approach people without being weird......like you.

Having worked in customer service for 27 years, I know how to approach people without being weird......like you.

great comeback, so you also know how to say "You want Fries with that" ???

Back