Conor vs. a 40 year old counterpuncher on several year layoff who may be faded and or shot....

I'm laughing that Aldo and Eddie fukking Alvarez were referenced in comparison to Floyd in regards to mental warfare.

Eddie Alvarez???
Don't put 3 question marks after Eddie Alvarez. One of the best ever and has done much more then u ever have or will.

I believe Conor will lose, but I will laugh my ass off if he lands a big punch and KO's Floyd. It will be shocking and hilarious if it happens. I still believe this fight will never happen.

Don't put 3 question marks after Eddie Alvarez. One of the best ever and has done much more then u ever have or will.

The hell are you on about, you Eddie's relative or something?

I'm iterating the ridiculousness that is the comparison of Eddie Alvarez to Floyd Mayweather in regards to mental warfare.

Stop being sensitive.

I honestly believe that in the end what happens for the record eventually without a doubt at some point the gradual outcome and most likely turn of events will reveal that at least one of the two combatants will win.

Floyd prob wins 120-108 on all 3 cards, but.....

I mean if Conor lands one shot, is it really the biggest upset in fight sport history?

I think short camp, overweight, mom just died Buster Douglas over a prime Tyson, after getting off the deck in round 8, was unfathomablly bigger.

Buster wasn't short camp or overweight when he fought Tyson. He was a 29-4 world ranked boxer who had fought for a legit belt. He was in his best shape ever that night---as noted by the commentators who spoke of his prior history of being out of shape.

But apparently it is a bigger upset. Buster was a 42-1 underdog, and Conor (laughably) is only a 25-1 dog.

Andre Berto has been insulted worse than anybody in this whole fiasco, as oddsmakers think Conor has as good a chance as he did.

Watch Floyd-Gatti if you think Floyd's only a counterpuncher. He was tagging him repeatedly with LEAD RIGHTS. Gatti is 10x the boxer of Conor. If Floyd wants a first round tko, he gets one.

Buster wasn't short camp or overweight when he fought Tyson. He was a 29-4 world ranked boxer who had fought for a legit belt. He was in his best shape ever that night---as noted by the commentators who spoke of his prior history of being out of shape.

But apparently it is a bigger upset. Buster was a 42-1 underdog, and Conor (laughably) is only a 25-1 dog.

Andre Berto has been insulted worse than anybody in this whole fiasco, as oddsmakers think Conor has as good a chance as he did.

Watch Floyd-Gatti if you think Floyd's only a counterpuncher. He was tagging him repeatedly with LEAD RIGHTS. Gatti is 10x the boxer of Conor. If Floyd wants a first round tko, he gets one.

Well the lead right is Floyds signature punch

Canelo is better in every way by miles and Floyd made him look like an amateur.

We all know this is what's going to happen:

tumblr_ohzwx84zEa1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

Remember how Royce won UFC 1 even though he was a skinny little boy? He won because of the skill gap between him and everyone else. The skill gap between Floyd and Conor is MUCH MUCH bigger than between Royce and a white belt BJJ fighter. Conor will lose then complain how Floyd is somehow 3x the size of him.
No. This is just ridiculous. If you think this poorly of mma why do you watch?

Floyd will hurt Conor badly because he cant go for panic take downs like when he was out boxed vs Nate. I guessing both eyes swollen shut, broken jaw, etc before they stop it. Conor will not hit floyd clean.

Even if Conor some how beats Floyd, it would go down as a fix because of how unlikely that scenario would be. So, it's effectively a lose lose for Conor... apart from that 100 million or so LOL.

99.9% of people wouldn't take any accusations of a fix seriously.

lmao Just stop posting.

Correct, but he was still a bigger underdog.

No, he wasn't. The final odds aren't in, and it's not like anyone has asked every single person's opinion on the matter. Conor beating Floyd would go down as the biggest upset in combat sports history, bar none.

Back