Conor v The Grappler - The Great Illusion

giphy.gif

I honestly don't know how people could believe Conor has a chance. Once he gets taken down it's over, he's not even mediocre on the ground. If Conor gets the KO props to him, but he has a slim chance of beating Khabib.

There will be no takedowns. The grappler will not be able to close the distance as he's mismatched so badly with footwork and speed that the only thing he'll get close to, is the fists in his face and maybe a few eye pokes. I think there'll be a few of them. You just don't get it yet.

Diaz is a black belt and so is Duffy, both have more subs than KO’s......try doing some research before you verbally lick a mans taint.
that wouldnt fit his narrative though, this is sherdog, it ain't a fact unless it fits TS's narrative. ;)

You don't really believe that do you?

I do. It seems you don't watch boxing or have the slightest idea of who Mcg was fighting against and yet, you think McG did well?? stop being deluded.

Diaz is a black belt and so is Duffy, both have more subs than KO’s......try doing some research before you verbally lick a mans taint.

Anderson and Jose are black belts like Diaz and Diaz is a boxer.

I do. It seems you don't watch boxing or have the slightest idea of who Mcg was fighting against and yet, you think McG did well?? stop being deluded.

I'm watching boxing a whole lot longer than you. This fight is like the Floyd V Manny fight. They built up Manny so much that everyone thought he would beat Floyd but anyone with any cop on knew that was a mismatch. Marquez was just a spanner in the works that wasn't meant to happen.

Anderson and Jose are black belts like Diaz and Diaz is a boxer.
Do they have more subs than ko’s? Nate strongest area is ju jitsu dude and he out boxed your hero. You seem to know little to anything about mma. Most MMA fans realize Anderson is actually weak on the ground. Conor disk riders are just too much. You guys should have just stuck to WWE.

There will be no takedowns. The grappler will not be able to close the distance as he's mismatched so badly with footwork and speed that the only thing he'll get close to, is the fists in his face and maybe a few eye pokes. I think there'll be a few of them. You just don't get it yet.
Time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see, but i see almost no chance for Conor.

Do they have more subs than ko’s? Nate strongest area is ju jitsu dude and he out boxed your hero. You seem to know little to anything about mma. Most MMA fans realize Anderson is actually weak on the ground. Conor disk riders are just too much. You guys should have just stuck to WWE.

You know nothing, Nate's a boxer.

So what's the great illusion exactly?

Or was that just some dramatic flair to spice up an otherwise unimaginative thread?

Also, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

He is strongest in ju jitsu. If his stand up was so great why are most of his losses due to him being outstruck? Combine that with the fact the majority of his finishes are by sub should tell ya something. You are a shit poster dude and I’ll call you on the trash you post every time. Conor has issues with guys his size and bigger. He was bigger than Eddie and Khabib has a way different style. Khabib is not a great counter puncher but you see him being on his back foot? He has an iron chin and fights best in the clinch he will be moving forward non stop. Eddie is best at short range boxing and has limited wrestling and kicking game to fall back on if inside boxing doesn’t work.

Go lick the urinals at SBG dude, you seem to like how they taste.

So what's the great illusion exactly?

Or was that just some dramatic flair to spice up an otherwise unimaginative thread?

Also, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I'll try one more time for you but that's it ok! The illusion is that the grappler mauls him but, in reality the grappler gets the head boxed off him from pillar to post until he's unconscious. Comprende?

He is strongest in ju jitsu. If his stand up was so great why are most of his losses due to him being outstruck? Combine that with the fact the majority of his finishes are by sub should tell ya something. You are a shit poster dude and I’ll call you on the trash you post every time. Conor has issues with guys his size and bigger. He was bigger than Eddie and Khabib has a way different style. Khabib is not a great counter puncher but you see him being on his back foot? He has an iron chin and fights best in the clinch he will be moving forward non stop. Eddie is best at short range boxing and has limited wrestling and kicking game to fall back on if inside boxing doesn’t work.

Go lick the urinals at SBG dude, you seem to like how they taste.

Boxer with record amount of submission wins? Diaz is a mixed martial artist.... With a majority of his wins from his grappling skills. Being a boxer sure has changed from what I remember being a boxer is.

I picked Conor to do better than what most thought against one of the greatest boxers of his generation, if not the greatest. And just to be clear, Floyd was certainly not the greatest boxer of all time but for Conor to go 10 rounds with him was unbelievable achievement.

The Grappler goes down in 1 either way.
As always, show us dat bet slip or stfu with your basic analysis.

Well he could be commended for his bravery but I'm sure he's happy to get sparked on conscious for the money he'll make.

So much funny about this post. Laughing at you funny, not you're so humorous funny.

I'll try one more time for you but that's it ok! The illusion is that the grappler mauls him but, in reality the grappler gets the head boxed off him from pillar to post until he's unconscious. Comprende?
The illusion is your grasp on reality, as you claim others know nothing, yet you show no attempt at posting anything that is evidence of what your opinion/belief will be correct on a match that hasn't even happened. You, my friend, are disillusioned.

Back