Conor tried his best to get khabib to pull out

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All this talk of khabib having a history of pulling out, but Conor did try his best to wreck the title fight, a card that everyone was hoping would be saved, and due to khabibs willingness to fight anyone for that title the card was saved.

That stunt of trying to wreck a card was as bad as pulling out himself.

Khabib had Conor speaking in tongues at the press conference lmao

Im awaiting for the day mcchiken name fades off

Its officially happened.

Some of Conors Fans are Delusional and borderline basket cases, But his haters have overtook the fanboys for Batshit crazy Bollocks.

His Haters are just as obsessed, and easily as biased and not capable of thinking straight when he is mentioned.

All this talk of khabib having a history of pulling out, but Conor did try his best to wreck the title fight, a card that everyone was hoping would be saved, and due to khabibs willingness to fight anyone for that title the card was saved.

high potential for a backfire on this topic

let's just hope Khabib gets off the bus this time

You shite in your jocks, mate.

your avatar, lmao

if id pulled out i wouldn't have 3 kids..
<21>

I too enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, TS.

Its officially happened.

Some of Conors Fans are Delusional and borderline basket cases, But his haters have overtook the fanboys for Batshit crazy Bollocks.

His Haters are just as obsessed, and easily as biased and not capable of thinking straight when he is mentioned.

Play the player instead of the puck, good strategy. I guess we all know what category you fall into. If you say some of his fans then it is only fair to say some of his haters.

Play the player instead of the puck, good strategy. I guess we all know what category you fall into. If you say some of his fans then it is only fair to say some of his haters.

First part regarding fans was for context. Some fans can be rational, and some fans can be fanboys and delusional hence why I used Some.

2nd part compared Haters to Fanboys. both extremes of the spectrum so no need to add " some " as we all associate Haters and Fanboys with the more rabid side of things.

Conor could be sailing around the world in his multi-millionaire yacht right now but instead he's training his ass off and a promoting a fight he secretly doesn't want to happen and make no money? ROFL I hear info wars is hiring

conor need money for bullchit lifestyle. irish blood is weak blood

Back