Conor traded punches with Nate and lost.

seriously though... Floyd got outboxed by a 0-0 boxer.

mcgregor won rounds 1,2,3,4,&,8.... i was happy with the performance AND

I still believe mcgregor would knock floyd out with 4 oz gloves

Mcgregor was at a major disadvantage since his best tools.... the teeps to the body, spinning back kicks to the body, and leg kicks were not available

floyd would be fucked if this was a true stand up fight.... floyd isn't a fighter.... he is a good runner/cardio machine that is good at fighting with massive snow gloves on... also good at putting his head down in mcgregors crotch... dude would get kneed in the face in a real fight

boxing is gay... end of story

You got mental aids?

yeah he did.... hiding your head in mcgregors crotch and bending over giving your ass as a way to defend yourself is not something i expected

That sounds an awful lot like when Connor dove head first into Nate's genital area after eating that jab cross combo lol

seriously though... Floyd got outboxed by a 0-0 boxer.

mcgregor won rounds 1,2,3,4,&,8.... i was happy with the performance AND

I still believe mcgregor would knock floyd out with 4 oz gloves

Mcgregor was at a major disadvantage since his best tools.... the teeps to the body, spinning back kicks to the body, and leg kicks were not available

floyd would be fucked if this was a true stand up fight.... floyd isn't a fighter.... he is a good runner/cardio machine that is good at fighting with massive snow gloves on... also good at putting his head down in mcgregors crotch... dude would get kneed in the face in a real fight

boxing is gay... end of story

Congrats. You're about as smart as a milkshake.

Bigger guy with KO power and a good chin vs. smaller guy with no KO power and 40 year old chin. I think you underestimate Conor's chance of winning. Floyd's job is actually pretty difficult.

Also, what makes you think Floyd's durability is similar to Nate's? Nate outweighs Floyd by 30+ lbs. Literally 30+ lbs.

The Nate "outboxing" Conor narrative has to stop. He was piecing Nate up in both fights, dropping him multiple times, until he gassed. It was an issue of energy management, not technique.
Look at this clown

Floyd is going to look like a little bitch in this fight. He will look how he did in the Pac fight. Running and clinching for a reset. worst most over hyped fight ever. Pac was actually trying to fight and every time it got a half of a second exciting mayweather would clinch like a little bitch. The dude is a point fighter and if mcgregor loses by points he will still look like the winner. floyd better play it safe for the first six rounds or he is getting knocked the fuck out no way do they trade shots and Floyd is still standing
Conor ran from the smaller man and still got kayod by lil brittle bitch hands mayweather.
Hahahaha.
You bums suck at predicting fights.

Back