Conor tracks down and confronts Floyd

"Run up on me...yous a fake"

Lol...Floyd is the fake. Bitch doesnt want none outside of boxing and the whole world knows it. He cant even take his kids to school by himself.

The King doesn't need to leave his zone of comfort. That's why he is the one calling the shots and receiving the bigger cut of the PPV. Conor, the peasant, did everything to accommodate the King. And if one of them is a bitch, then it is gotta be Conor, right? He is the one who has the pimp. He is the one who is being explored. He is the one having to pay a good % of his small PPV cut to another man. Unless you live in some sort of bizarro world where the bitch actually calls the shots.

The King doesn't need to leave his zone of comfort. That's why he is the one calling the shots and receiving the bigger cut of the PPV. Conor, the peasant, did everything to accommodate the King. And if one of them is a bitch, then it is gotta be Conor, right? He is the one who has the pimp. He is the one who is being explored. He is the one having to pay a good % of his small PPV cut to another man. Unless you live in some sort of bizarro world where the bitch actually calls the shots.

Floyd was on the undercard at Conors age. He sure as hell wasnt Conor McGregor at 29.

So I guess money buys you balls now? Cause he isnt doing shit to Conor without security and you know thats a fact. Neither is Paulie. He knows where Conor is everyday. If he had issues he could have found him no problem.

Shit like this is why MMA fans get such little respect.

Why? It's combat sports dude this isn't soccer... There is always the element of "who would live or die if this fight happened in a field somewhere with no rules or ref?"
That scenario favors the mma fighter, the wrestler, the jiujitsu artist, the judo artist, all over the boxer...

If a boxer said "I'm gunna outbox you in that ring" it would be one thing.
But instead we are watching little chiwawa harmless boxers literally walk up to a man who could kill them with his bare hands without breaking a sweat, and call him the bitch.

It's irritating watching people who are so oblivious act so arrogant.

But instead we are watching little chiwawa harmless boxers literally walk up to a man who could kill them with his bare hands without breaking a sweat, and call him the bitch.

Yeah.... you are not helping MMA fans here. What should Floyd have done? Been all like "sorry Conor i don't want a face off, you would beat me up"? They were both just trying to hype the fight up.

BTW if it did turn into a fight this wasn't "in a field somewhere". Its in a packed crowed

Conor HAS to try to get in Floyds head because its his only chance to win. I dont think Conor has accomplished that.

Floyd was on the undercard at Conors age. He sure as hell wasnt Conor McGregor at 29.

So I guess money buys you balls now? Cause he isnt doing shit to Conor without security and you know thats a fact. Neither is Paulie. He knows where Conor is everyday. If he had issues he could have found him no problem.

LOL how old are you, 12?

God damn these motherfuckers are gonna get PAID

{<buffer}{<buffer}{<buffer}

What a shitshow lmfao.

look at those guards and cameras and the chaos Jeezus

Floyd has no actual friends.

He buys them by the lbs...

Bunch of fat wasters.

Back