Conor to be father again soon.

I live in a party city, so I'm used to seeing people high and plastered walking down the street. They look rough. Not super rough or fucked up, but they look like they're feeling the weight of whatever they're having.

I've seen much worse but they certainly do not look "normal"
Rough meaning intoxicated? Sure, they do look a little "wired". People are just acting like they look unhuman or something which is really strange considering the face of the average human.

Rough meaning intoxicated? Sure, they do look a little "wired". People are just acting like they look unhuman or something which is really strange considering the face of the average human.
What's a little where you live buddy?

They don't look out of it but they look like they're either a good few drinks in or took a small bump of something. They passed wired a while ago. They're drunk at the least.

They look like they're partying hard. That's it. They don't like they're out of it or anything. They look like drunk people who are out in the heat.

Does this guy next to Conor really think that his hair and beard look actually good? Why doesn't anyone tell him he looks like a freak?

He probably doesn't care what others think. It's a good way to live life by.

What's a little where you live buddy?

They don't look out of it but they look like they're either a good few drinks in or took a small bump of something. They passed wired a while ago. They're drunk at the least.

They look like they're partying hard. That's it. They don't like they're out of it or anything. They look like drunk people who are out in the heat.
You should go out on the town here in Copenhagen during the weekend and then you'll see people really fucked up. Just felt like people are overblowing it (not only that they look drugged or whatever, because they do, but that they are ugly and rough).

She looks fucking gone. Hope she's not thizzing while pregnant.

Dee can still get the D. Fat girls need love too

You should go out on the town here in Copenhagen during the weekend and then you'll see people really fucked up. Just felt like people are overblowing it (not only that they look drugged or whatever, because they do, but that they are ugly and rough).
If I was a big drinker then, I might actually take a trip down there, haha.

Yeah, like I said I've seen much worse. Walk through New Orleans at night on Mardi Gras weekend and your definition of fucked up will be brought into a new world of possibilities.

They look like sweaty drunk people. Not much more to it than that.

cIK0zm2.jpg
That sent shivvers down my spine dude dont post stuff like that srs.

Great, now he'll NEVER fight again! No chance in hell!

Right bro.

All the UFC make fighters stop fighting when they become fathers.

Connor quit fighting because he has money and does not like losing.

Go from 50 degree weather to 110 degree weather and show up with major jet lag and see if you don’t look sweaty and tweaked out lol

It's Vegas, they probably spent less than five minutes in total without an AC at 70 max. They just look high.

Why is tommy palling out with a whale.. a homeless dude and a prostitute past her prime

Pound for pound sweatiest pits in the game

Back