Conor threads vs Regular threads.

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just did a quick check. The Conor vs Floyd subforum has 30 threads active in the last 5h 15min timespan. The UFC Discussion forum has 30 threads active in the last 49 minutes.

Simple math will tell us that the UFC board is 49/315 = 0.155, inverted 6.42x more active.

So Conor vs Floyd threads used to take about 13.4% of the whole board. It surely seemed more.

You have way too much time on your hands.

Conor has bren one of the worst things for UFC and mma fans

To be honest it's because making the sub forum has stopped people from bothering to make Conor threads in general.

I am a creature of habit. I click in the Heavies. That is where I set up camp when I am on sherdog. I sometimes travel to the Mayberry or go on an adventure to the pictures and multimedia to see the latest "you laugh you lose" but I always come home to the Heavies.

I have never even clicked on that McGregor Mayweather sub forum. If it didn't exist Conor Mayweather threads would be created tenfold.

I just did a quick check. The Conor vs Floyd subforum has 30 threads active in the last 5h 15min timespan. The UFC Discussion forum has 30 threads active in the last 49 minutes.

Simple math will tell us that the UFC board is 49/315 = 0.155, inverted 6.42x more active.

So Conor vs Floyd threads used to take about 13.4% of the whole board. It surely seemed more.
I admire your enthusiasm

Sherdog improved greatly since they created a separate section for McGregor stuff. The regular forum almost seems a civilized place these days.

that's bs, he's making mma famous, where i come from ppl didn't even know mma existed b4 conor came

Actually, he may have a point. Before Conor came to the UFC, this place was nothing but awash with intelligent and educated discussion about fights, fighters and the intricacies of the sport on the whole. <31>

Its probably cuz you spent all ur time in the conor threads and ignored all the other ufc ones.

Sherdog without Conor threads... just calm and peaceful
bvi-beach-relaxing.jpg

The MayMac sub forum is like some parallel dystopian universe, like seriously

In what way?
Omg conors new hair
Conors beard
Conor at mw
Conor head clean off lol
Aldos a bum lol get over it

All those threads

Then the threads that got hijacked and the countless bumpings. Shit got old quick. P4p most annoying fanbase to ever hit sherdog.

Omg conors new hair
Conors beard
Conor at mw
Conor head clean off lol
Aldos a bum lol get over it

All those threads

Then the threads that got hijacked and the countless bumpings. Shit got old quick. P4p most annoying fanbase to ever hit sherdog.
Some of that stuff is pretty lame. Never understood why people thought it was the thing to do to parrot everything Conor says.

He's still in good fights.

Back