Conor still is the Ultimate Warrior in the UFC

tenor.gif

Never gets old haha

Conor always goes for the toughest fights. Khabib has been avoiding Tony for years, to the point that he's going to use the bullshit from UFC229 to leave and fool the public into not being scared of Tony again.

nah, khabib was ready to fight tony before tony stupidly tripped on a wire. nothing to do with the original point TS was making too. like i said, i respected conor taking on mendez. him taking on khabib was not so much as being badass because he got to fight for the title. if he doesn't mind fighting tony next that would be awesome. i think tony deserves the next title shot though.

i think conor and tony is a toss-up. khabib and tony too.

Strip-strip was in no position to choose, the champ was Khabib, not him.
after the mayweather fight he didn't have to work a day in his life ever again and still chose the toughest matchup. i can't stand the guy but he has quite the set

He fought the person that had the belt genius. Did you join sherdog right before the fight last week? noobs
conor doesn't care about belts anymore. 2 of his biggest fights (nate and mayweather) were not for a belt.

You have to admit, Conor had the option to choose between Nate, Habib and Tony and he picked the hardest stylistic matchup for him, Habib. He could have easily have fought the easier match up in Tony but nope he goes for Legacy status. Thats one thing which haters need to respect about Conor, dude is a warrior, gives us entertaing matchups and doesnt Cherry pick like other UFC champs used to do.
Ultimate warrior? That goofy fuck thought Khabib was an amature bum with shit striking and a padded record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back