Conor still is the Ultimate Warrior in the UFC

Conor always goes for the toughest fights. Khabib has been avoiding Tony for years, to the point that he's going to use the bullshit from UFC229 to leave and fool the public into not being scared of Tony again.
Dumbest post I've seen today.

tenor.gif

This guy has nailed it

Connie's just looking sad with each new honor Conor thread trying to grow flowers in sand looking for any ray of light after that thrashing...

latest

very debatable that Khabib is a worse style than Tony. Conor thought Khabib would be easier to KO because he felt his standup was worse. Don't kid yourself.

"Conor still is the Ultimate Warrior in the UFC"
You mean dead? After Saturday, I definitely can't argue that

I respect Conor for coming forward and attacking rather than being a complete deer in the headlights like Khabib's other opponents.

Ultimate Warrior didn’t tap as fast as Conor or on so many occasions

The most amount of money Conor could make was always going to be a title fight... And Khabib is the champion.
So no TS. He did not have a choice.

I came here expecting a comparison with Conor and the Ultimate Warrior... And now that I think about it, Ultimate Warrior was the first double champ when he defeated Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 6.

IMG_1882.JPG

Lol he went for the guy with the belt. It didn't matter who it was he wants to get that belt back.

Warrior? I don’t think the warriors of my time ever tapped like he does

Warriors go out on their shields not tapping lol

LMAO ..... no he did not ... he had to fight Kabib as he is the title holder.... little bit*h Conor cannot beat Tony, Kabib or Kevin Lee

Both Khabib and Tony wreck Conman, and Nate is always 50/50. If he’s going to get his ass kicked, he might as well go for the biggest payday possible. Can’t blame him.

Back