Conor still is the Ultimate Warrior in the UFC

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have to admit, Conor had the option to choose between Nate, Habib and Tony and he picked the hardest stylistic matchup for him, Habib. He could have easily have fought the easier match up in Tony but nope he goes for Legacy status. Thats one thing which haters need to respect about Conor, dude is a warrior, gives us entertaing matchups and doesnt Cherry pick like other UFC champs used to do.

Strip-strip was in no position to choose, the champ was Khabib, not him.

giphy.gif

You have to admit, Conor had the option to choose between Nate, Habib and Tony and he picked the hardest stylistic matchup for him, Habib. He could have easily have fought the easier match up in Tony but nope he goes for Legacy status. Thats one thing which haters need to respect about Conor, dude is a warrior, gives us entertaing matchups and doesnt Cherry pick like other UFC champs used to do.
tenor.gif

Khabib is holding the belt. Would have looked pretty bad if he picked someone else.

I'm not sure that assessment is accurate. He had already lost to Nate - was finished by Nate. There's no guarantee he'd win a third fight. And, I think Tony is a scarier opponent for Conor. I think Conor thought Khabib would be a slightly bigger Mendes or maybe even a 2nd Alvarez and that's why he took the fight.

Jarl

Truth is
  • Conor is great for MMA.
  • Khabib is great for MMA.
  • The dolly attack is great for MMA.
  • The brawl is great for MMA.
  • Even Dillon Danis' trolling is great for MMA.
But it's like the Middle East around here everybody takes sides.

Anyway...

ecCt8i.gif

I think he was hoping Tony would beat him while he was taking his hiatus from MMA.

lol. he's the Ultimate Warrior in the sense that his shtick is fake like WWE.

that being said, he didn't really have much choice. khabib has the belt so he had to go after him. i did respect him when he didn't turn down mendes as replacement for RDA though, especially since most people then think chad was a bad matchup for him. it's interesting now what he chooses to do; if he would not mind fighting tony i'd respect his guts even more, for sure.

Truth is

I agree with all except the dolly because it hurt a couple people who were about to fight.

So he fought the champ in his division and somehow deserves credit for getting an instant title match that Iaquinta took at the last minute?

Conor fans and their lowered expectations.

Conor always goes for the toughest fights. Khabib has been avoiding Tony for years, to the point that he's going to use the bullshit from UFC229 to leave and fool the public into not being scared of Tony again.

He fought the person that had the belt genius. Did you join sherdog right before the fight last week? noobs

Truth is

Anyway...

ecCt8i.gif
I like this GIF.

Good fap material.

it was a title shot he didnt deserve and khabib had the title. he should have fought khabib when HE had the belt but he has no fucking balls so he just waited to get stripped. then when his relevancy started to fall away he decide to cash in for the last time. now hes nobody. he's probably off to fight paulie in boxing now because hes ran out of excuses for losing in mma

Back