Conor spends over $80,000 on custom made suits

Fucking hell, sherdog be taken over by metrosexual manlet loving millenials.

Well with 80k spent I really hope he gets the right size this time. 80k goes a long way in the junior department.

Just remember, Colin only rents(and doesn't do coke), He will never run out of money. right? RIGHT!?

I'd rather spend around 10k on 4 or 5 tailored suits. All that extra money doesn't look any better

Living another man's life, I guess that's your profession

<Fedor23>

It's much cheaper to order tailor made suits from China for about $250 and dress them up with a designer tie and pocket square.

Canner will be broke in 2025 at this rate.

It's OK. I'm sure he can resell those suits on ebay and make double his money back.

Conor is probably one of those people that buy this shit...

hip-hop-tee.jpg

wraps himself in all that money because inside he's worthless

out clubbing with sluts while his woman is on another continent with his infant child

richest mma fighter ever and is on the run from everyone in his weight class

begging for random titbits like a short notice fight with frankie edgar in a made-up weightclass 20lbs above what frankie fights at

calls himself the greatest and he got annihilated by 19-11 nate diaz

personally i dont think those suits are expensive enough

Something you guys are missing is how much have them suits made him back? This is all a show, it's part of his eccentric character the guy is like the Joker and it's why he is the most famous and rich MMA fighter ever and ever will be.

If he didn't wear those crazy suits, have crazy hair styles and rent crazy cars he'd be just another one of these boring ass, generic MMA fighters who make 20,000 a fight and only get bigged up on Sherdog.

Those suits are an investment to his character and it makes him special, the guy is worth 100 million and is an MMA fighter, it's insane.

80,000 on suits is literally like spending 50 pound when you have millions coming in every month, he won't even notice that go out.

I have a few Brioni suits, far better quality than what he wears.. and costs as much or maybe a bit more per suit.

Honestly I don't understand why you would want to wear a suit, I am a VP and it is part of my job to dress to impress, so a $200 suit from mens warehouse won't cut it and I need to spend $8k on a suit.

But if I were a professional fighter who was not obligated to dress in a suit, I'd take the Urijah Faber mindset "I work hard so I never have to wear a suit"

Conor just seems like a tacky irishman trying to buy class.

If he dropped that $80k into an investment portfolio, I'd respect him.

Yep, the only way you could justify spending thousands on a bespoke suit is if you're in business and have to wear a suit to work every day.

Conor's suits are just fashion statements like a $10K fur coat and he only wears them once.

There is no way Conor pays retail for David August but regardless, a good suit is always an excellent investment for a man.

You will be surprised how far you can get in life with just confidence and a tailored suit.

There is no way Conor pays retail for David August but regardless, a good suit is always an excellent investment for a man.

You will be surprised how far you can get in life with just confidence and a tailored suit.
I doubt he pays a penny at this stage, he always give's August a mention and has his own line of suits, he is actually most likely getting paid for wearing them.

Back