Conor spends over $80,000 on custom made suits

Pretty stupid of him tbh. His career will be short-lived. He needs to invest his money wisely or else he's gonna be broke before he's 40.
But he can wear those flashy suites to some Vegas strip clubs bro!!!!

Conor is smart, judging how many nuthuggers he has he can resell the suits to a nuthuger for twice the sum.

300k in training to win via decision and 80k suits? I feel a classic 30 for 30 story coming along.

His taste is clothes is questionable.

I will trash Conor on many things but sense of fashion is not one of them.

I think the guy definitely has style, although I feel like he copies dress off Mayweather, and we all know the model dude he copied his look off.

Still I will say he picked good people to copy.

My Burberry suites cost 3500-5000$... He's making millions and cares about his appearance.. 80k for him is right now is like spending 8 k.. He's pulling in serious cash

It's his money I guess. I certainly wouldn't spend that much money on suits, but if it's what he's really into, that's totally cool.
I am sure its more self promotion. The more lavish he is, the more he had negotiate for in contracts.

Can think of better ways to use $80k, but I can't tell another man what to do with money he's earned.

Probably regrets this purchase, though.

q3TUBgg.jpg

Spends $80k on suits and still looks like a wannabe businessman. He's trying so hard it's cringeworthy.

What is 80k when you're a rich multimillionaire? That is like the sum of one Performance of the Night bonus and the suits are an important part of maintaining the Ric Flair-esque gimmick that he uses to sell fights.

I have a few Brioni suits, far better quality than what he wears.. and costs as much or maybe a bit more per suit.

Honestly I don't understand why you would want to wear a suit, I am a VP and it is part of my job to dress to impress, so a $200 suit from mens warehouse won't cut it and I need to spend $8k on a suit.

But if I were a professional fighter who was not obligated to dress in a suit, I'd take the Urijah Faber mindset "I work hard so I never have to wear a suit"

Conor just seems like a tacky irishman trying to buy class.

If he dropped that $80k into an investment portfolio, I'd respect him.

Back