Conor spends over $80,000 on custom made suits

And another 100 k in red panties he gives away to random bums.

I got custom made suits in Thailand for $80 ea that look every bit as good as Conors.

Only people that would be offended by this are:

1. fat people because they can't fit into suits
  2. poor people because they can't afford good suits
I need custom suits too because It's hard for me to fit my biceps in the jacket and my GSP-like quads in the trousers.

80k on suits. That is a good percent of that Conor cash. Not the brightest move.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/08/heres-why-conor-mcgregor-spends-800000-custom-suits

After beating Nate Diaz at UFC 202 last Saturday night, you saw him come out of the fight with his typical custom suit. The 28-year-old UFC fighter looks to stay dapper for all his media events, and reportedly spends over $80,000 on custom-made suits—ordering between 8 to 10 suits—for his media tours. The suits range from $4000 to $10,000.

McGregor's stylist David Heil, CEO of David August clothing, spoke toTMZ Sports for an interview about why Conor throws down so much on his suits, and how long it takes to create them.

I would succeed in life if I so much as licked the man sweat from his navel.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/08/heres-why-conor-mcgregor-spends-800000-custom-suits

After beating Nate Diaz at UFC 202 last Saturday night, you saw him come out of the fight with his typical custom suit. The 28-year-old UFC fighter looks to stay dapper for all his media events, and reportedly spends over $80,000 on custom-made suits—ordering between 8 to 10 suits—for his media tours. The suits range from $4000 to $10,000.

McGregor's stylist David Heil, CEO of David August clothing, spoke toTMZ Sports for an interview about why Conor throws down so much on his suits, and how long it takes to create them.

How much can table clothes really cost?

Pretty stupid of him tbh. His career will be short-lived. He needs to invest his money wisely or else he's gonna be broke before he's 40.

Why do you think hes created TheMacLife? After he retires i could see him making apperances in movies... those new owners might come in handy.

he need special suits they dont exist in leprechaun size

The man wants to look good and can afford the best.

I have no problem with it, even though I would never wear a suit unless it was a wedding or funeral.

There are plenty of things to criticize about Conor, but looking fucking fly in his tailored suit is not one of them.

he need special suits they dont exist in leprechaun size
WWE-superstar-Hornswoggle-20.jpg

Spends near 6 figures on a bunch of cloth he probably dosen't wear that often. I certainly wouldn't be spending my money on more than just a few suits, but to each their own.

Back