Conor spends over $80,000 on custom made suits

That`s a performance of the night+reebok deal for the average fighter.

Conor should start rocking this look..

mens-black-satin-ruffle-shirt.jpg

jesus

whoevers charging that much for his terrible 2 sizes too small suits should be thrown in jail for highway robbery

Call me when hes ordering 15k Brioni suits handmade from Italy

The guy made $15 million dollars last week, who cares.

His tailor needs a new tape or new glasses.

And yet they're all so fucking ugly.

He buys suits little kids would think are cool

That's an awful lot of money to spend just to look ridiculous.

What a baller.

Bespoke is his thing. More power to him.

They don't look like that great bespoke suits. Some of their fits don't look like they're even MTM. It's celeb hype because the guy makes a bespoke suit and delivers it personally to celebs. $4-10k is about right for bespoke suitmaking, but one could probably do much, much better for the money in terms of suits. When they don't fit too well but are bespoke, that tells me something about the quality of the suitmaker. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like those Hong Kong bespoke ones where he takes measurements, helps the client choose some options, and sends it out to be made in a foreign country, then does a little customization when it comes in, personally delivers it, and calls it a bespoke suit. Just because it's made to measure and "bespoke" doesn't mean it's good. Look at all the details of the fitment and construction to see what you're dealing with. Conor bought the hype it seems here; he could do better with his money for that price.

KMods post: 120778811 said:
No one cares
Exactly. Mods please show some gd consistency and wasteland this shit.....

honestly for rich guys, that is par or lower end haha

That's quite a bit of change to blow in order to dress like a complete tool.

Pretty stupid of him tbh. His career will be short-lived. He needs to invest his money wisely or else he's gonna be broke before he's 40.

How about you stop pretending to know whats in Conors bank account and where he invests his money?

Back