Conor sparring Paulie incoming

I guess we'll get the CVH Edited version of sparring. At least we'll know about the push down.

Found the clip Conor released!

Attachments

• Paulie in Mcgregor's camp..png
    Paulie in Mcgregor's camp..png
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Just release 5 second GIF of Conor pushing down Paulie. Kind of fragile if one push in boxing gloves sends you flying.

A push is the same with gloves or no gloves . You crazy

If Polly had any respect for Conor he wouldn't have been doing any interviews at all. He's an attention whore.

the interviews when he was in camp are the thing, paulie's line being ppl asked me so what choice do I have than to answer every fucking question on twitter, radio, podcast, tv..
He was harming the fight sales (while working for showtime??) ((and being in camp to 'help' conor) to talk himself up.
No real mystery why, as he said on his twitter he's open to talking about a fight with conor after the 26th.

They are still figuring out how they can release an edited video without losing the last tiny remaining bit of credibility that they have.

Sorry, but that tiny bit of credibility only remains in the perception of Conor nut huggers.

To everyone else, all credibility has already been lost and the only way it can be won back is by releasing the full unedited video from one camera. Only way.

Until then, the default is that Paulie was very competitive in their fight, losing some rounds and winning some rounds exactly as Paulie has claimed so far. Why? Because Paulie is calling out for the video that holds the truth and he is calling it out repeatedly.

Just 12 hrs ago Paulie again tweeted: "I said from the start, those bullshit artists were never gonna release anything but those edited highlights, that's all they had lol".

If Paulie was bullshitting, he would let it die a quiet death instead of repeatedly calling out for the one thing that can conclusively squash his side of what happened in there.

Until the full unedited video from one camera is released, the default understanding is that Paulie is telling the truth. No arguments otherwise are needed. I've made my ruling. End of.

Lol the idiots in the first 3 pages should auto ban themselves.

I still want to see the full sparring videos.

Listen...we all saw how poor Conor's boxing was against a watered-down empty husk of a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Back