Conor sparring Paulie incoming

Nothing would make me happier right now than a 3 minute video that shows a clean knock down. The utter implosion of Paulie's rep would be glorious.
I mean he had no prep time and is out of shape, not to mention came out of retirement. It'd still be impressive on Conor's part but if you look at it realistically it's not all that.

I mean he had no prep time and is out of shape, not to mention came out of retirement. It'd still be impressive on Conor's part but if you look at it realistically it's not all that.
The retirement comeback doesnt tell a true story. Paulies last pro fight was 5 months ago. You could say jones was retired fot a year, but we dont hang shit on Cormier for it

I couldn't care less about what it does for Conor's image. I just want to see Paulie knocked on his ass.

God I hope they just do some cinematography shit, where its super zoomed in on Conor and Paulie sparring, and sped up, and you cant really see what's going on, then it slows down and zooms out as Paulie is going down, then it zooms in on him laying on the ground, and cuts to Conor talking, and thats all they show.

Haha that would be the best case scenario.
Need some cool music in the background also.

The retirement comeback doesnt tell a true story. Paulies last pro fight was 5 months ago. You could say jones was retired fot a year, but we dont hang shit on Cormier for it
True, but from the pics we saw he has clearly let himself go, not trying to prep a defense for Paulie but he did get ambushed.

Paulie has been telling everything since their first sparring session to everyone who puts a camera in front of his face, then he claims he was done dirty. He is not the one fighting on the 26th but he has tried to make it all about him because people saw him coming out of sparring lookin like Tina Turner and he cared about his reputation too much. Then all these people want to say Conor this or Conor that because some photographer leaked some photos of Paulie gettin smacked around. Paulie is the guy who broke any sort of moral code and violated unspoken rules since day one.
Reason being he is 2 x world champ that got handled by an 0-0 pro boxer and couldn't take the embarrassment.

Can't wait to see Paulies twitter meltdown, he's already started and the video isn't even out hahaha

Paulie has been telling everything since their first sparring session to everyone who puts a camera in front of his face, then he claims he was done dirty. He is not the one fighting on the 26th but he has tried to make it all about him because people saw him coming out of sparring lookin like Tina Turner and he cared about his reputation too much. Then all these people want to say Conor this or Conor that because some photographer leaked some photos of Paulie gettin smacked around. Paulie is the guy who broke any sort of moral code and violated unspoken rules since day one.
Reason being he is 2 x world champ that got handled by an 0-0 pro boxer and couldn't take the embarrassment.

Define "everything"

"it was good work", "he isn't clueless"

Is this your "everything"?

I'd say he was very respectful and didn't gave out any important detail.

I almost feel sorry for Paulie right now.
To be told told it's coming, it's like the night before your execution, better just a soprano death cut to black than having to wait for this shit

Paulie finding out that when it comes to Conor . He's the b side

Last edited:
Define "everything"

"it was good work", "he isn't clueless"

Is this your "everything"?

I'd say he was very respectful and didn't gave out any important detail.
If Polly had any respect for Conor he wouldn't have been doing any interviews at all. He's an attention whore.

Fair point but Jones was training during his suspension and had a full fight camp. Paulie stopped training entirely. He hasn't been gone for long so he couldn't have completely fallen off the horse. However, he certainly was not in the physical shape to best use his skills.

Fair point but Jones was training during his suspension and had a full fight camp. Paulie stopped training entirely. He hasn't been gone for long so he couldn't have completely fallen off the horse. However, he certainly was not in the physical shape to best use his skills.
Polly had a month notice before the camp started. The fat out of shape Polly excuse holds no water.

Polly had a month notice before the camp started. The fat out of shape Polly excuse holds no water.
No he didn't he didn't know he was going to be a sparring partner until after the press tour. You're using a false premise as the base for your argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back