Conor showed the heart of a champion

If I hated Conor I would make a thread exactly like this. That's why I always think they're troll jobs. You're not helping your boy bro.

Great story.
How did the next round go?
Something like this
Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Conor-McGregor-UFC-229-748x370.jpg

Round 3 of McGregor vs Khabib, Conor came back and won that round. First lost round in Khabib's career. To come back from that round 2, and win that round was just amazing. It is the kind of thing that just does not get done. Conor did it. He showed heart, determination, and the fortitude of a champion. He will be back to win this fight just like he won that round. Conor lost the battle, but the greats always win the war.
Yeah, he "basically" won the match! He "practically" beat Khabib's ass!!

Conor is a warrior and he still can ko many lightweights but dont bet the house on him winning a rematch. He gave it all in the cage and it still looked like a tremendous mismatch. He got son’d that day and would get son’d again. Its just a horrible matchup for the man.

What's next!? He showed great ability to tap while in danger?

These zealot fangirls be reaching

Conor is a warrior and he still can ko many lightweights but dont bet the house on him winning a rematch. He gave it all in the cage and it still looked like a tremendous mismatch. He got son’d that day and would get son’d again. Its just a horrible matchup for the man.
I think that would be like GRANDsonning.

You mean my quitting? Just shut up idiot.

What Conor doesn’t understand is that if he respected Khabibs striking more he would be on his back.

Round 3 was by far the most humiliating round for Conor because Khabib took the round off, stood with Conor, and proved Conor couldn't hurt him even with the round completely in his favor. No wonder Conor tapped out, he knew he had nothing left.

Back