Conor should vacate and challenge Woodley.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this is conors best move. Take all of 2018 to pack on lean muscle mass to properly fight at 170, then fight for the 170 strap. I think Conor beats toney if he wants. But for Conor it's all about doing things no one has done. Already only 2 weight world champion at same time. Holds all PPV records. Only MMA fighter to box against a GOAT boxer and be competitve.

Now if he beats Woodley for the 170 belt, Wich is a possibility judging by Woodleys last 2 fights where he's scared to engage, he will be the only UFC fighter to hold belts in 3 different weight classes. He should then retire with over 100 mill made career wise.

And the haters will cry forever after that until the rest of time " her der, Conor never defended a belt".

So you're a Conor fan who wants him to go away for a year and push his return further ?.

With how excited Woodley has been lately? They won't even consider it. Woodley could taint Conor's brand with the kind of performances he's been putting on.

So you're a Conor fan who wants him to go away for a year and push his return further ?.
Im a Conor fan who is also a fan of making history. We will appreciate Conor alot more once he's gone for good. He was a game changer and the haters just could not accept this.

oh I bet woodley would love that. Woodley would be throwing that race card through out the lead up.

Conor: Dance for my boy !!!

down. get real champ at lw again
see conor get thrashed worse than ever
I like this idea

I just want to see him back in the Octagon. I don't care if it's against the Max Holloway/Frankie Edgar winner, Tony Ferguson, Nate Diaz or Tyron Woodley.

I just want to see him fighting MMA again.

Fuck it, give him 18 months and challenge the heavyweight champ at that time. Make it happen Dana
<{danawhoah}>

He has pretty of tough match ups at LW before he should even think of putting on lean mass for WW. Let's see him fight Ferguson, Khabib, Barboza, and Pettis. Even Aldo 2 at LW would be better than fighting Woodley.

Woodley wins this via decision over 5 rounds of wrestling.

It would look like his fight with Daley.

So we would have another division where the champ doesn't feel like the champ and it takes years for the division to reshape (e.g. FW)?

Why? Do you want to see Conor dead or something?

He was on his way to getting KO'd by Nate Diaz in the first fight and just got KO'd by a guy who hasn't had a KO win in 10 years.

Woodley would put him on his back in about 5 seconds. After that destruction.

Im a Conor fan who is also a fan of making history. We will appreciate Conor alot more once he's gone for good. He was a game changer and the haters just could not accept this.

He has been a great, exciting fighter, and brought a ton to the sport. That doesn't mean fans are haters for wanting the UFC to maintain some semblance of a real sport with real champions who defend.

ye i mean it'd be fun but i give it to Woodley, i mean Conor was being outclinched by WW Nate, Woodley would maul him and take him down against the cage in a second

Back