Conor should stick to LW instead challenging AS

Are you an idiot? Actually, why am I even asking. It is clear you are.
Did you see what Anderson Silva did to Rich Franklin? Rich Franklin was BLOWN AWAY by how strong Silva was. You think he's gotten weaker? He'd get a hold of Conor and it would be over. Conor's biggest advantages, his reach and his striking, would become his biggest disadvantages, as Anderson has better striking and a long reach. Anderson would get him in a Thai plum and it would be lights out.

We are talking about real life not the Anderson Silva that beat Rich Franklin. Nice try though, maby your lover Anderson still has a chance against top competition.

{<jordan}

Belts don't really matter to the guy if you just realised. He's going for the money fights and the biggest one he's has now are vs. GSP, any Diaz brother, Anderson.

True.
However, Conor is 21-4 with 18 T/KO's though. He hardly loses every fight.

He's been losing lately and that's all people remember, he needz a win and a rematch with Khabib is not it it will sell but it will be his end and floodgates open with every lw wanna trying to squeeze what they can from him before the bank close...

Real fights: Poirier, Pettis, Diaz, Barboza, Ferguson, Lee, etc.

Glam fights: GSP, Woodley, Silva, N'agnnou

Last edited:
what i dont like that UFC are going with this risky moves that will kill their biggest cash cow. Instead of rebuilding him and his brand so they will get their money back in a longer term. they want to destroy the hype behind Conor. If conor lose this fight which is very likely, his stock will drop even lower. Nobody wants to see a trash talker that lose every fight.
Instead, they should rebuild him, give him Barboza or Gathje so that he can get his confidence back and than maybe some big fight. I think that even Poirer makes sense now. Stop destroying his career and making him a Sonnen character that is only good for talking.
Is Dana afraid that his poster boy is done so he tries to squeeze the last juice in him?
well, he can't cut to 145 and has no business at ww so yeah.

nate at 155 makes sense, AS may very well sleep in in 1 round @ catchweight

He's been losing lately and that's all people remember, he needz a win and a rematch with Khabib is not it it will sell but it will be his end and floodgates open with every lw wanna trying to squeeze what they can from him before the bank close...

Real fights: Poirier, Pettis, Diaz, Barboza, Ferguson, Lee, etc.

Glam fights: GSP, Woodley, Silva, N'agnnou
He's lost twice in this sport in his last 4 fights. One of those four fights was avenging one of the losses. In another he won a championship belt.

I'll stand by my point. Conor hardly "loses every fight."

He's only had 1 fight recently and it was a loss so I guess that counts as "losing lately."

But don't be silly and act like the sky is falling. If he loses his next one then that claim holds some water but the guy has never even lost two fights in a row.

He's lost twice in this sport in his last 4 fights. One of those four fights was avenging one of the losses. In another he won a championship belt.

I'll stand by my point. Conor hardly "loses every fight."

He's only had 1 fight recently and it was a loss so I guess that counts as "losing lately."

But don't be silly and act like the sky is falling. If he loses his next one then that claim holds some water but the guy has never even lost two fights in a row.

Brother he got a wide open hole torn through him it was little more than a loss when you get dominated, as far as the next one goes it could be even worse if he don't look sharper than what I saw..

I just assumed that the Silva talk was a joke, there's no way it ever happens.
But if it did it doesn't hurt brand Conor at all. Silva really is a bigger man and a GOAT contender (if you like that sort of thing).
So a Conor win is all good and a loss already has it's excuses made.
This. I'm sure it's a joke but if it were real it would be win-win for Conor. Even losing to Silva, which at this point might not even happen, would be better than eating Gaethje's leg kicks for 3 rounds or getting outstruck by Barboza.

Conor might also win both of those fights but they both pose risks without the accolades an old Silva might bring him, not to mention the numbers.

Anyone who thinks Anderson and Conor are fighting is truly fucking retarded.

This would be such a dumb fight.

This was ANDERSON SILVA'S idea. He came up with this ridiculous fight.

Taking on AS makes sense (high risk-very high reward). AS is a huge name, that is far off his prime. Conor is a smaller Fighter. If he beats AS, he will be back on top, and can be promoted as a winner. If he loses, fans will just see him as he is now (just a marketing scam similar to RR). Honestly, I think AS could end this in devasting fashion, although I could see Conor winning a decision, by wearing AS down simply due to youth.
Anderson Silva beat Derek Brunson in his last fight. Now Brunson isn’t no spring chicken, but if Silva can beat a real middleweight like Brunson, Conor won’t be able to wear him down with anything

Anderson is past his prime, and it's a winnable fight for Conor. I think it needs to be at WW, but I'm okay with 175lbs if Anderson can't make 170lbs. It's a risky fight, especially if he takes it next. Conor's brand would take a hit with back to back losses. Anderson is a GOAT contender, but I don't think he's a big enough name (for casuals) for Conor to consider it. I think next its either a Khabib or Nate rematch.

durrrrrrr

Donald+Cerrone+Drops+and+Rear+Naked+Chokes+Edson+Barboza+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

He got dropped by Donald's jab, out struck by KEVIN LEE on the feet....i mean if you don't think Conor schools him them you're just dumb
Conor got out struck by Khabib on the feet so get that Kevin lee example outta here.

Back