Conor should only fight Khabib or Tony next and here's why

Tony has more tools that he could use against McGregor - Better on the feet than Khabib, dangerous on the ground, has all these weird, unorthodox movements that Conor may have difficulty timing, cardio for days, can take a punch really well, etc.

Khabib has only one way to win, and even though he's arguably the best grappler in the sport today, I could see Conor managing to clip him and take him out long before he can get the fight to the ground.

You might have a point... the deciding moment against Khabib is the takedown.. i think he will be able to do it but there is a point where Conor could KO him. Versus Tony just dominating him allround. BUT risking a KO during the whole fight.. fair enough.

That said, i think both Khabib and Tony would defeat Conor.. so i guess we agree.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Conor won a majority decision.

1-2-4
Yep, I had McGregor winning 3 rounds and you could have given CM a 10 - 8 score in R1 for a relatively comfortable decision. I don't see how Diaz could have won that fight when you look at round by round scoring.

Nobody cares about Conor save for his huggers Ferguson/Khabib in two weeks is the only thing that matters...

You probably also think Shogun is still champion material and Gus beat Jones.
Shogun is champion material. And yes, Jones lost that fight. Everybody knows it, including the whole hospital ward where Gustafsson visited his bitch Jones.
jon-jones-e-alexander-gustafsson-no-hospital.jpg

I think Khabib destroys Conor unless he gets a very early KO as Khabib is closing the distance. If Khabib gets his hands on him, its game over. I'm guessing brutal GnP finish.

I think Conor has a round and a half where he might be able to catch Ferguson who does leave himself open in the stand-up game. But Tony is pretty rugged and if he gets inside he will probably get a submission finish.

Both fighters have a huge cardio and grappling advantages over McGregor.

Shogun is champion material. And yes, Jones lost that fight. Everybody knows it, including the whole hospital ward where Gustafsson visited his bitch Jones.
jon-jones-e-alexander-gustafsson-no-hospital.jpg
Cool story bro. Meanwhile in real life Jones won the fight so you can go back to make your retarded 10 threads a day about Shogun

Cool story bro. Meanwhile in real life Jones won the fight so you can go back to make your retarded 10 threads a day about Shogun
Yep, Shogun would deserve that many threads a day. Legendary warrior, champ , with incredible longevity, in one of the most incredible mma careers of all time. A victory over Volkan and he´s fighting for the belt again next.
mauricioshogun1.jpg

While Jon
<mma1>

Yep, Shogun would deserve that many threads a day. Legendary warrior, champ , with incredible longevity, in one of the most incredible mma careers of all time. A victory over Volkan and he´s fighting for the belt again next.
mauricioshogun1.jpg

While Jon
<mma1>
lmfao at a Shogun fan trying to talk shit about Jones. I'm not even going to show any gifs or anything, it would be to easy. I will just...LMFAO

-Floyd is one of the most retarded options ive seen in my life. Would be a complete waste of time to do a freakshow for money. This would be worse than Fedor fighting Zululinho after Cro Cop. The UFC would lose all credibility.

First, you are a Tard for writing all this dumb shit.

Second, the UFC stopped caring what you thought a long time ago. They only care about their bank account balances now.

Third, that Mayweather freakshow MMA fight is the only way Conor ever fights in the UFC again. Why........because after you win the lottery are you going back to the job you have now?

Get out of your moms basement and go get some fresh air by walking in the park. Its OK.....you can come out of your "safe place".........

Khabib or bust, that would be huge for Conor’s legacy and would silence his critics for a bit, that’s the fight he needs to take. Excellent points TS.

Khabib or bust, that would be huge for Conor’s legacy and would silence his critics for a bit, that’s the fight he needs to take. Excellent points TS.
Very good opinion with solid arguments.

Conor doesnt have a "legacy".....Randy Couture has a legacy.......and the only way Conor EVER fights in the UFC again is if they can put a Maywether MMA freakshow fight together.........mark my words.

You didnt even need to include the and heres why part, we all know why. Its because he doesnt have testicles nor belief in his abilities.

That's great and all, but he's not fighting either one of them, and for obvious reasons....

Conor doesnt have a "legacy".....Randy Couture has a legacy.......and the only way Conor EVER fights in the UFC again is if they can put a Maywether MMA freakshow fight together.........mark my words.
@BC why does this man seem visibly upset about Conor

@BC why does this man seem visibly upset about Conor

{<jordan}
Lol at being actually visibly upset over what a fighter decides to do with their career. I actually hope he does come back and takes the most outlandish fight possible and doesn’t get stripped just to trigger people like @Sean Long

TS, saying Conor should fight Khabib or Tony, is like saying you should quit your high paying easier job to go work a harder job for less money, one that is all risk and little reward. If Conor were to fight GSP for the 165 belt, he would not only possibly gain GOAT status if he beat him, but he would be the first champ-champ-champ and would get like 2-3x the pay day.

UFC should def strip him, but Conor has never been about defending what he has and is instead about trying to get more. I doubt we will ever see him defend anything if he fights again, and will instead only fight for more titles and possibly more massive money fights like Diaz, Mayweather or GSP.

Jusy sayin', don't get your hopes up. His modus opera did is vulgarly apparent for everyone to see, has been since Cage Warriors (4 belts and 0 defenses).

{<jordan}
Lol at being actually visibly upset over what a fighter decides to do with their career. I actually hope he does come back and takes the most outlandish fight possible and doesn’t get stripped just to trigger people like @Sean Long
T'Would be glorious if UFC makes like a 160 lb belt and did Conor vs Andy Wang, rewarded him back his 45 pound belt, let him keep the 55 pound belt just to trigger the life out of this place.

Back