Conor seems rustled that he did not make Forbes #1

And he never will be #1 on that list...will still be ahead of every other mma fighter though

How the goddamn hell are Ryan and Stafford on that list?? They're not even top 5 at their position last year, maybe not top 10

The two guys ahead of him show up to work. It's going to be hard to pass them sitting on his ass.

Floyd takes the credit for making Conor #4.

"The guy that's #4 is #4 because of me"

Conor is a disgrace...Out of all the top guys...He is the one who ducks the toughest competition.

You can't say that about Ronaldo/Messi/etc

All of them actually play against the best.
Those dorks play soccer. There isn't a single athlete on the pitch. Floyd is 1 and Donor is 2.

He should be upset that he is even trying to get in.

It’s just money po boi, So spiritually ignant. tsk tsk... <{1-15}>

1 has been #1 multiple times without the other. 1 also paid the other for the fight.

#MayweatherBless
to be fair conor could've gotten a huge pay day from fighting Manny as well. But Mayweather is mayweather.

Jeff Bezos is the best since 90s bill gates tho ;)

While I agree that Conor is unlikely to get this high again, I think everybody saying he'll never be ranked high again is ignoring the fact that most of these high ranked athletes make a significant portion of their earnings from big sponsorships. Which Conor is now getting as well.

If Conor fights a few times, makes 15M+ each fight, and makes millions from his sponsorship deals, then he absolutely will be one of the highest earning athletes.

1 has been #1 multiple times without the other.

Yes, but he wouldn't have been this year without the massive payday precisely because he was fighting Conor in a massive fight

Yes, but he wouldn't have been this year without the massive payday precisely because he was fighting Conor in a massive fight
He could have fought a number of people and made well over 100 mil, Conor is stuck in a UFC contract lucky to make Serena money in a year.

#MayweatheBless

minus $99 mil for this = $0

ap2g3gE_700b.jpg

Forbes is fucking retarded. What are their sources for putting Conor at 99 million? Sherdog?

<36>

So ridiculous. What about the UFC's cut in the Floyd fight? What about taxes?

FAKE NEWS.

And fucking LOL at that statement: "If i had taken a fight in Rio, I'd have been second in the list..." So he is turning down 15 million now?

Conor and his fans are the dumbest and saddest idiots in the universe.

While I agree that Conor is unlikely to get this high again, I think everybody saying he'll never be ranked high again is ignoring the fact that most of these high ranked athletes make a significant portion of their earnings from big sponsorships. Which Conor is now getting as well.

If Conor fights a few times, makes 15M+ each fight, and makes millions from his sponsorship deals, then he absolutely will be one of the highest earning athletes.
“If he fights.” That’s the big if tho.

If we want to play that game, it's a much bigger disgrace that many elite level fighters in combat sports don't get paid as well as peers who have inferior abilities just because they're not good at talking, don't have an interesting personality/gimmick, don't have an "exciting" style or don't have a built in ethnic/nationalistic fanbase.

At least players in the stick-and-ball sports typically get paid what they're worth based on ability.

Bullsh1t.

Back