Conor says he can beat Mayweather

idk man i guess you're right.

i just don't get it tho. conor has a better chance of beating kobe bryant at 1 on 1 than he does beating ggg at boxing.

They're both in the realm of possibilities that will basically never occur because Conor is no A level athlete!

The fact that he actually has such little regard for Floyd's ability shows that he could never beat him in a boxing match. He's too arrogant and would just make the same mistakes as before. You lost. Move on.

Very good point. I've come to realise Conor's "act" isn't really an act. I think he genuinely is as arrogant and delusional as he appears.

Very good point. I've come to realise Conor's "act" isn't really an act. I think he genuinely is as arrogant and delusional as he appears.
Yeah I agree and that is actually kinda saddening. Shit like that hurts your ability to grow as a fighter and fix your mistakes. When even in defeat you think you are a victim of circumstance (to some degree) and cannot fully see the fault of your actions, you will limit your ability to improve. It's sad because this could have been a great learning experience for him and instead it was just an ego trip.

he's saying that chet to keep his fanbase and followers.

This is just looking bad McGregor should stop, Mayweather is many levels above him as an athlete and fighter.

Idk if there's a thread on this already but holy shit man Conor says if he changed some things in preparation he would win and it would be the easiest fight of his life.

It is officially impossible to like him haha

Look it's possible. If Conor changed a few small things, such as replacing himself with Canelo then it is entirely likely that Canelo impersonating Conor would beat an old man Floyd. Yep, Canelo getting a giant gorilla tattoo on his chest and calling himself Conor McGregor is about the only way that a person called Conor McGregor could beat Floyd Mayweather.

That is about the only likely scenario where Conor could beat Floyd, other than removing both of Floyd's arms, one of his legs and softening him up before the fight by having two goons with a baseball bat take to Floyd's head for 2 minutes.

Conor could have easily won if he changed some stuff during the fight. For example

Instead of going after Floyd early, he should have conserved more energy and picked his shots better

Conor also should have improved upon his cardio

Another thing worth noting was that Conor could have done much better if he had loaded his gloves with hand wraps made out of medical casts

Conor should have also requested that the fight take place after Floyd had been given anesthesia

It also would have been helpful if Conor put in a 27 year training camp in order to better hone his skills

just little tings
What's Conor excuse if he got a rematch, made all the adjustments and Floyd fucks all that up with one small mid fight adjustment, I mean, real fighters adjust mid fight right? Conor trying to prep for a fighter that he claims switched it up on him 3 times but somehow he thinks he can prep that and think Floyd wouldn't switch it up 4+ times a second go. Conor's brain damaged confirmed.

Welcome to the winner mindset, ya goof. Fail hard? Try again.

The reason 1% of the world control 99% of it's wealth is when they get their ass kicked, they then try again. Ask your avg billionaire how many times they went bankrupt before making it. What do you want him to say: "No. I could never beat him". Every fighter that has ever lost has said the same thing and considering he had some of the most success against Floyd out of anyone, that is not far off; Maidana got beat twice and thinks he could beat him, many landed 30% less punches than Conor and thinks he can beat him, Canelo landed less power punches and thinks he could beat him....heck, I bet even Gatti thought he could beat him given another shot.

Look it's possible. If Conor changed a few small things, such as replacing himself with Canelo then it is entirely likely that Canelo impersonating Conor would beat an old man Floyd. Yep, Canelo getting a giant gorilla tattoo on his chest and calling himself Conor McGregor is about the only way that a person called Conor McGregor could beat Floyd Mayweather.

That is about the only likely scenario where Conor could beat Floyd, other than removing both of Floyd's arms, one of his legs and softening him up before the fight by having two goons with a baseball bat take to Floyd's head for 2 minutes.
Canelo got clowned almost worse than anyone: it was like Borg vs Mighty Mouse, with Canelo trying to "out Floyd Floyd". Conor had two months to prepare for his only boxing match ever and did incredibly well: he had the idea but not the experience, boxing conditioning or proper preparation. It's silly people still doubt the guy after 202; Nate fucked him up way worse than Floyd did and Conor learned from his mistakes.

Im telling you professional haters, you could learn a thing or two from Conor. Fuck the haters. Don't give up. Keep on trying even if failure is imminent.

oh god Conor plse stop trolling only way he ever beat anybody significant in boxing is if they hit 50 age mark and Conor stops gassing.

WxKz1_s-200x150.gif

Back