Conor says he can beat Mayweather

Anyone who thinks Conor isn't mentally shot needs to read the full quote. He talks about how much the loss bothers him, how it still continues to play on his mind and how desperately he wants a rematch - even going as far as to legitimately talk up the possibility of an MMA match, obviously taking Mayweather's pre-fight bluster comments at face value.

Like the great Tim Sylvia once said, "Half this game is 90% mental." The psychological aspect is important in all sports, but especially in combat sports. We see guys get mentally broke all the time in fights, and often it ruins them as fighters in the long run. Physically, they're as good as they've ever been; mentally, they're completely shot, devoid of any real confidence or swagger. That mental edge has been everything for Conor in the past, and now he no longer has it.
If Mayweather were versed in mma I'd imagine he'd best Mcgregor in that discipline too.

Conor could have easily won if he changed some stuff during the fight. For example

Instead of going after Floyd early, he should have conserved more energy and picked his shots better

Conor also should have improved upon his cardio

Another thing worth noting was that Conor could have done much better if he had loaded his gloves with hand wraps made out of medical casts

Conor should have also requested that the fight take place after Floyd had been given anesthesia

It also would have been helpful if Conor put in a 27 year training camp in order to better hone his skills

just little tings
LOL
Brutal

Started mildly but then it got harsh

Conor fans aren't that retarded that they still think he can beat mayweather. It's just not possible to be that fooking dumb is it?

Conor fans aren't that retarded that they still think he can beat mayweather. It's just not possible to be that fooking dumb is it?
One thing I have learned on this forum is to never underestimate the stupidy of conor nuthuggers and their blind love for the false idol

Then why did the ref have to protect Floyd like he was the rookie boxer? If Floyd had that ref that let Pacman get manhandled in Australia Floyd would be a dead man..
Because he was taking his back like a fucking retard. Who does that in boxing lmao? You conor fans are something else.

Because he was taking his back like a fucking retard. Who does that in boxing lmao? You conor fans are something else.

It's not against the rules to hit an opponent from behind. Also, Floyd was the one turning his back. He knew the ref would protect him...

It's not against the rules to hit an opponent from behind. Also, Floyd was the one turning his back. He knew the ref would protect him...
Let me guess, if ref didnt save floyd conor would have won? Ref saved little floyd from big bad conor.

Let me guess, if ref didnt save floyd conor would have won? Ref saved little floyd from big bad conor.

How can you see it any differently? Like I said before.. if that ref from Australia who let Pacman get roughed up was running this fight Floyd would have lost easily. The only way Floyd could win was with cardio and the ref facilitated that.

How can you see it any differently? Like I said before.. if that ref from Australia who let Pacman get roughed up was running this fight Floyd would have lost easily. The only way Floyd could win was with cardio and the ref facilitated that.
Wow.

according to his nuthuggers he already won the first fight.

I am not surprised they all do think the same way

why? easiest 10-30m of his career

idk man i guess you're right.

i just don't get it tho. conor has a better chance of beating kobe bryant at 1 on 1 than he does beating ggg at boxing.

maybe if he would have hired a proper boxing coach he would have done a little bit better...

just a bit...

I think Conor needs to rebuild - but he has the biggest stage always on his mind.

I think if he comes back to the UFC and smokes Ferguson then he will fight Pauli in Dublin. If he is able to beat him decisively he calls out Floyd for the rematch. BIG IF's, I understand.

The fact that he actually has such little regard for Floyd's ability shows that he could never beat him in a boxing match. He's too arrogant and would just make the same mistakes as before. You lost. Move on.

I think Conor is saying this ridiculous statements in hope another paycheck that retarded fans would buy.

Just let GGG/Canelo destroy this guy already...maybe some sense will come to him when he gets KTFO.

Idk if there's a thread on this already but holy shit man Conor says if he changed some things in preparation he would win and it would be the easiest fight of his life.

It is officially impossible to like him haha

He could beat Mayweather, if he challenged him to a contest to see who can turn the brightest shade of pink under the sun...

<{pranko}> .

Back