Conor reportedly going to do NYPD community service July 17 to settle court case outside of court

Lol he accidentally caused tiny cuts on one fighters face. Maybe scratched another.

I guess we have different definitions of injury

Yeah, that dolly accidentally slipped out of his hands and through a bus window. He actually meant to throw the dolly the other direction, away from people.

I still find it amazing that Borg suffered delayed onset glass fragment injuries, whilst also wearing a set of glasses! he looked fine on the videos them bam, later that day like doms the full extent of the issue set in!

First sherdog psychologist, now sherdog legal experts.

Sorry I didn't read through the posts but I think the idea of Connor working with inner city kids is excellent. I think he would be a great role model and could provide a tremendous amount of inspiration and guidance. I think he would find it rewarding as well.

Stupid comment because HIS LAWYERS have already been INSIDE THE COURTROOM and worked this deal out. This isnt a civil case, its a legal case, and everything involving legal case resolution happens inside the courtroom.

Thanks for playing........
lol I can see by the next comment down that you made .....thinking isnt your forte, the comment isnt stupid it makes sense, they are going to work out a deal outside of the courtroom...then when/if they reach a deal...the lawyers go back in to finalize it....no fucking shit no court case gets finalized without an appearance in the court by either a lawyer or a defendant, did you really think that needed to be pointed out? do you really think that youre "winning" because you pointed that out? lol

Legal cases are settled out of court all the time but you evidently dont consider a case settled until the judge puts in a verdict...no matter what settlement two parties reach...there is a requirement of a judge giving a ruling...but if both parties have come to an agreement outside of the courtroom then the judge's ruling is just to make it official, doesnt change that the actual dispute was SETTLED OUTSIDE OF THE COURT lol

thanks for playing, youre out of tokens...

Lol kids really don't think like that. They will be absolutely dazzled by Conor and all his flashy shit. These are they type of kids that would identify with Conor even more.
They know a bitch when they see one and they know a bad deal when it's up in their face

Maybe it will all be just fine.

Yeah, that dolly accidentally slipped out of his hands and through a bus window. He actually meant to throw the dolly the other direction, away from people.
Yes, he meant to injure people, specifically Chiesa and Borg

Conor was lucky he didn't have to wash police cars for a few weekends.

An honest mistake. Thankfully, he can repent with his service to the state.

Conor will finally get the childhood he always wanted but never had. He will be spending time with disadvantaged youth in New York.

But is Ray Borg okay?? Conor nearly blinded the UFCs biggest cash cow

But is Ray Borg okay?? Conor nearly blinded the UFCs biggest cash cow
image-2805415820.jpg

dia-xlarge.jpg

That's the difference between punching down on midgets and up on normal sized men.

They know a bitch when they see one and they know a bad deal when it's up in their face

Maybe it will all be just fine.

Yeah I don't think you understand how kids or even casual fans think. They won't consider him "bitch", they will consider him very very cool. Only keyboard warriors living in their hater bubbles on internet boards think like that man. Even if they did they wouldn't say it to his face, just like you would do fucking nuthin' if you were face to face with Conor.

Yeah I don't think you understand how kids or even casual fans think. They won't consider him "bitch", they will consider him very very cool. Only keyboard warriors living in their hater bubbles on internet boards think like that man. Even if they did they wouldn't say it to his face, just like you would do fucking nuthin' if you were face to face with Conor.
You're pretty invested in this image, waterboy. Who am I to pop a delusion?

Back