Conor reportedly going to do NYPD community service July 17 to settle court case outside of court

He got off just like all rich athletes...Nothing new here.

“The thinking is as long as it satisfies the cops,”

Conor has some satisfying to do to the boys in blue

<{katwhu}><{clintugh}>
Not that hard to satisfy fan boys disguised as law enforcement...

Watch he's going to do the community service playing basketball with them and he's going to be like maybe I could've been a nba player yeh

Member when Sherdork was talking felonies?

Lol....stay wrong bitches.

#UFC196NEVERFORGET

<DCrying>

No he’s going to shoot hoops with some kids from Harlem. He’s working with their Athletic League.
He can sweep the streets and clean some toilets. He can come over to Brooklyn with it and do the same.

Lol he accidentally caused tiny cuts on one fighters face. Maybe scratched another.

Stop it.

I hope he gets sued for as much as he can be sued for.

Lol he accidentally caused tiny cuts on one fighters face. Maybe scratched another.

I guess we have different definitions of injury
One guy had blood running down his face

He could have seriously injured someone you incel idiot

“If the cops accept the deal then McGregor won’t see the inside of the courtroom on July 26.” stones....glass houses

Stupid comment because HIS LAWYERS have already been INSIDE THE COURTROOM and worked this deal out. This isnt a civil case, its a legal case, and everything involving legal case resolution happens inside the courtroom.

Thanks for playing........

LOL at you idiot haters who thought he'd get jail time.

Celebrities who crash while drink driving don't even get jail time.
Hell Venus Williams killed somebody in a crash and didn't get jail time.

When you're a celebrity you're not doing hard jail time unless you murder someone or have multiple charges on your record.

Lol at the idiots like you that think he ever fights in the UFC again

I never understand why people thought he'd go to jail. Same with Jones.
The hate is strong with both of them because they are so successful. If they were poor af, not sports superstars, then maybe they would go to jail. Poor kids go to for profit prisons because it makes politicians and their cronies money off the tax payer. In the event of a rich person, they can give more money than the tax payers will to the politicians and their crooked azz cronies. The American prison system is so dirty and corrupt.

Really hope chiesa gets paid still.. if not that’s really really fucked up

Ju$tice system strikes again.

He's gonna help those kids get off to a fresh start....

2n7k36v.jpg
Why you post a pic of Conor FW cut?

Back