Conor releases new Instagram post about UFC 229

If Conor fights Mayweather in a UFC match then he would lose that battle but win the war. So you are wrong, he wont always win the battle.
Lol are you out of your mind does dana and wme look like they going to pay Mayweather 100 plus million to fight mma. Mayweather is not going to get this much Block doesn't get that much. Even if Conor do get less do you think conor cares ? He still gets 50 plus and beats up Mayweather he won't be sad at all.

I like it when stupid people think their saying something clever. It's like watching those YouTube fail videos. I'm not talking about Conor here.
Yeah, you are talking about yourself thinking you said something clever. Stupid person, who quoted me.

Well, at least McG is finally coming to terms that he got whooped.

That's a step in the right direction.

Now he should look for an actual legit camp, where he's not surrounded by nothing but Yes-Men.
Sad thing is that Conor is so into his ego that’s his downfall... it was interesting listening to John on JRE... joe kept on asking why didn’t you bring in legit wrestlers and people for him to train with and John was explaining how certain people have to train with Conor cuz he makes everything a fight and personal... thing is dude needs to get his ass kicked a lot in training but he’s not bout that life even wants to win in training which sucks

Haha. Triggered you again. It's whatever makes YOU feel better my friend. You only wrote me that message to make yourself feel better.
Whatever makes you feel better.

I don’t mind helping you recover.

His brains got rattled so much that he spewing gibberish

It will be ingrained into Conor's fans heads for an eternity. They will subconsciously think about it 24/7. They will dream about it.

Khabib Bless
LOL!!! I like the gif, it was a nice punch.

Hey, he knew his dumb ass die hard fans would eat that up and buy his next fight.
Could care less, but I will buy his next fight....one thing even his haters cannot deny is that every fight he has been in has been entertaining as fuck. That is where he differs from Khabib, Conors style creates great entertaining fights as where Khabib is entertaining when it comes to the DAMN his wrestling is good thought....but he has a lot of fights that go on....and on....and on...of just the same thing lol.

I love watching them both but I would rather pay to watch Conor than I would Khabib fight.

Could care less, but I will buy his next fight....one thing even his haters cannot deny is that every fight he has been in has been entertaining as fuck. That is where he differs from Khabib, Conors style creates great entertaining fights as where Khabib is entertaining when it comes to the DAMN his wrestling is good thought....but he has a lot of fights that go on....and on....and on...of just the same thing lol.

I love watching them both but I would rather pay to watch Conor than I would Khabib fight.
Hes a fun fighter. This last fight wasnt that good though, Khabib was just too good so it was pretty 1 sided.

He exposed Khabib's mindset when he chimped out. He can't no longer play the "im a cold killer without emotions, your trashtalk doesn't work!"

Conor already won the rematch.

Says another delusional McGregor nuthugger.......

Who got paid 50 Million for that fight? While Habibi got a 50K title belt Conor earned himself 50 Million. Yeah battle was won.

Well if you measure victory in dollars, then yes, Conor won. But if you measured it in terms of manhood, getting the last word, getting your opponent to essentially give up, then Khabib hits it out of the park.

Back