Conor releases new Instagram post about UFC 229

you're an idiot. the reason why that idiom works if you say "lost the battle, but won the war" is because a "battle" is smaller than a "war" and is only a part of it. conor posting that dumb quote in reverse is him admitting he may have won the smaller "battle" but already lost the overall "war".

it's a dumb post but hey, at least it works for dumb people too.

But he didn't post that. 3 Pages in and you still got the quote wrong:

We lost the match but won the battle.
The war goes on.

you're an idiot. the reason why that idiom works if you say "lost the battle, but won the war" is because a "battle" is smaller than a "war" and is only a part of it. conor posting that dumb quote in reverse is him admitting he may have won the smaller "battle" but already lost the overall "war".

it's a dumb post but hey, at least it works for dumb people too.

Trust me I know it was a dumb post by conor I just didnt want to say nothing about it. He obviously didnt get to finish his GED but he is smart where it counts and thats making money. Or maybe he is admitting he lost to Khabib but at least won in the sense of being 50 million dollars richer.

Walking into Molly's Chamber? That confirms he was drunk that night.

But he didn't post that. 3 Pages in and you still got the quote wrong:

We lost the match but won the battle.
The war goes on.

fair enough. THAT is a good post.

Aha... yeah.

Quoting @Hitto

10 minutes later

Crush.gif

15 minutes later

Conor03.gif

If he wants to keep living in fantasy, that's his problem. We all know khabib beat his ass and any Proper 12 out of him.

Who got paid 50 Million for that fight? While Habibi got a 50K title belt Conor earned himself 50 Million. Yeah battle was won.
You guys are super fucking stupid.

“Andrew Luck is the greatest QB ever because he gets paid the most.”

That is how stupid you sound.

And I am a Colts fan.

Who got paid 50 Million for that fight? While Habibi got a 50K title belt Conor earned himself 50 Million. Yeah battle was won.
How is that a battle won ? How is Khabib making less money affect Conor ? who makes more money is not a battle is personal gains. How much Conor makes doesn't affect Khabib if it makes conor happy then that's his personal enjoyment. By this stupid logic Conor won every battle before it even starts so why fight anymore.

You guys are super fucking stupid.

“Andrew Luck is the greatest QB ever because he gets paid the most.”

That is how stupid you sound.

And I am a Colts fan.

Youre not a colts fan you kiss ass. I was a Colts fan. When Peyton Manning was QB I always rooted for him and the Colts even though I have always been a Giants fan. I only had two teams I rooted for back then and it was always Colts and giants. Ever since Peyton left the team has never been the same. Seems like only shit fans are left and thats why i am no longer a Colts fan and back to only a Giants fan. Cause of phonies like you.

How is that a battle won ? How is Khabib making less money affect Conor ? who makes more money is not a battle is personal gains. How much Conor makes doesn't affect Khabib if it makes conor happy then that's his personal enjoyment. By this stupid logic Conor won every battle before it even starts so why fight anymore.

If Conor fights Mayweather in a UFC match then he would lose that battle but win the war. So you are wrong, he wont always win the battle.

Conor has followed money May's way. He just missed the not getting beat part. His mouth is what makes his money. WWE fans love that stuff. Kids too and I don't understand that.
Kids get bullied all the time. Conor tries to be a bully and yet they root for him. Crazy.

Please breakdown how the fuck Conor got paid $50 million and he’s neither the promoter or broadcast partner? Include links to your sources.
You guys are fucking clowns.

Back