Conor, your eratic behaviour suggests a psycholoigical disadvantage due to doubt and prior defeats

Tyson lost his mentor, Cus, and his relationship with his trainer was deteriorating when he lost. His life was in a state of disarray with a lot of bad influences and he did not have the guidance he needed to stay on top.
also the coke.

2100 Conor posts in a month.

Jesus fuck.

Are you even allowed to have outbursts in Conor's opponent's culture? Or you get instantly "demoted?"

Conor will take that 0

Khabib will be shook like Alvarez when the bell rings, as he realizes this fuckin loudmouth leprechaun will eat his soul and ruin his legacy

It will be nuts

"One guy from mountain take everything.. what;s going on brother?"

How strong mentaly can someone be if theyve never had to taste defeat? Connor has had to eat his bitter losses and rebuild ,pick himself up and climb back up
Khabib has never had to deal with walking into the gym a few days after everyone sees you lose ,hes never had to struggle with the loss and the million 'if only i did this at this moment' thoughts that follow after
Taking losses and dealing with them are what make someone stronger mentaly so no id argue its the reverse that conors pr9bablybstronger mentaly

Conor's history of winning and being proven right is much more documented though.

His entire UFC career of being a double champ was planned out in cage warriors and then duplicated in the UFC, according to plan.

The Mayweather fight was planned years in advance. See him talking about it, forming his own boxing promotion, filing for a boxing license, etc etc. It's all years in advance.

Conor uses the law of attraction to plan years in advance. No luck of the Irish involved. He does it all himself. He wins and is right.

Conor losing to Khabib has been planned for years also. Conor knew it all along. It is part of his destiny. And his destiny is to be a sacrificial lamb for the real GOAT....Khabib.

2100 Conor posts in a month.

Jesus fuck.
Half of those are threads.

And the really sad/scary part...every single post is anti-Conor.

When 6 hours pass and there's not so much as an Instagram from Khabib or Conor to start a thread on, Mysweirdo will then start a thread on his analysis of Khabib and Conor's looks, their training, or like this bullshit, their psychology...all of it spinning the same conclusion. Conor is 'Shook'.

This guy would suck the semen out of Conor's used condom from a bin and give us his analysis on how his sperm count somehow means Conor is shook.

We are dealing with a person that has....absolutely no life.

Conor was behaving really weird. Not at all like the same guy from past pressers. So much nervous energy, angst and frustration. I don't know how else to interpret those strange 12 year old outbursts but as a disguise for fear.

Meh, I think he was just dialling it up because he wanted to put on a good show and he knew Khabib would be stoic

How strong mentaly can someone be if theyve never had to taste defeat? Connor has had to eat his bitter losses and rebuild ,pick himself up and climb back up
Khabib has never had to deal with walking into the gym a few days after everyone sees you lose ,hes never had to struggle with the loss and the million 'if only i did this at this moment' thoughts that follow after
Taking losses and dealing with them are what make someone stronger mentaly so no id argue its the reverse that conors pr9bablybstronger mentaly
He lost in sambo.
Which spurned this mma run

This is true... it's exactly what worries me about this fight. You can't get to 26-0 without religious delusion that you are a chosen one, especially after that Tibau scorecard. I'm worried he will take unnecessary risks because of this. I dont see Khabib losing this fight though he just has to survive two rounds and it's over. Or it could be a 1st or 2nd round manslaughter.
Islam is a hell of a drug.

Humbleness and work ethic are part of Khabib's religious beliefs. Part of that is following his training.

Along with a superiority complex and a belief that his way is the "true" way...........wait till he finds out the Mormons are the only ones going to heaven and the rest are going to hell.........

You see it all the time with boxers. Once they lose they are never quite the same. That's why their careers are often managed to have them undefeated before they take on title contenders.

Sure, you can come back from a defeat and try to reinvent yourself with wins as Conor and many other losers have done many times in their career, but it's never as powerful as an undefeated mystique, and each subsequential loss further chips away at their psyche as a fighter.
You know nothing about boxing.

You can't even spell Conor.

Undefeated aura of invincibility >>> defeated fighters

all day and every day

All hail the "ignore" option.

Hes more like the dump that Khabib took after he binged on that tiramisu that somehow sprung to life and now feels estranged.
Rattled and hypocritical. Just like an unfamous, neckbeard version of Conor without the benefits. Says one thing. Does another.

<{natewhut}>

I'd throw combinations to your balls like Golota did to Bowe if you said something to me like that in person. I am boxing.
i have no doubt you'd be the type of twirp to target shots to the balls. or that you're a mental patient like golota.

Back