Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning.

The defeated loudmouth wants to make big money by fighting the “Little Prick.”

Im far from a Conor fan but that is actually a funny post. He gave Floyd props for the surprise decision as well. Some of you guys take this way too seriously

Is it going to be a boxing match, or an MMA match?

Conor and Floyd are going to have butt sex. No lie. It's hillarious how much they love each other.

Conor must've had a few shots of proper before he sent that. lol

Beta's whine and complain...i don't see any whining or complaining here...I see conor saying good job floyd...and betas don't make 100 million in a fight and win 2 world titles...now go do your home work sonny...
A true beta like yourself would know what it means to be beta though wouldn’t you, white knighting hard for Conor ITT lol
He's lost once...if he lost in golf, you going to count that also? haha
lets see of floyd makes what conor just made fighting khabib...haha I seriously doubt it....nobody even knows who Tenshin is, outside of hardcore kickboxing fans.
“Haha” like we don’t know you’re butthurt from everyone ITT ragging on your man crush. Let’s see if Conor can finish his career making 1/2 of what Floyd has made in his eh beta boy?

Conor what’s trying to place himself in the news and talk as if his opinion matters

#shutupconor

Conor making fun of Floyd's clothes?.

View attachment 466581
That garbage Conor is wearing looks like my great grandmothers curtains.. we had to clear her house out a few years ago when she passed away.. she had those curtains put up in the early 1960's we believe. Very similar.

"Ima take your grandpa's style, Ima take your grandpa's style. No, for real, ask your grandpa can I have his hand me downs?"

Another classy McGregor post.

Can anyone translate gypsy to English for me?

Back