Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

Conor should stop holding bitterness in his bum soul

704475_20141119_floyd1.jpg

Think Conor might have had some of grandpa's old cough medicine, but I lol'd at the Jackie fucking Chan bit.

It is probably tough for him being yesterday’s news and all. He had his moment in the sun and made his money.

When your 50-0 having dedicated your entire life to your craft, taken zero short cuts, lived the life in and out of the ring, stayed in fighting shape for 20 years straight, never smoked, never drank, retired in your 40's having made over a BILLION dollars in your career, You have earned the right to fight who ever the fuck you want and make and absolute fortune, This is the time when its appropriate to say " its only business" Not when your in prime having talked the most disrespectful shit ever, bigged your self up like you are untouchable, then while your ass is getting dominated in the middle of the fight its not appropriate to say " its only business"

Conor making fun of Floyd's clothes?.

View attachment 466581
That garbage he is wearing looks like my great grandmothers curtains.. we had to clear her house out a few years ago when she passed away.. she had those curtains put up in the early 1960's we believe. Very similar.

hope you sold them, i imagine gucci curtains fetch a fair price

That’s the best shit Conor has ever spoken. Hands down.
Conor making fun of Floyd's clothes?.

View attachment 466581
That garbage he is wearing looks like my great grandmothers curtains.. we had to clear her house out a few years ago when she passed away.. she had those curtains put up in the early 1960's we believe. Very similar.
10/10 Lmao!

its the same conor. Hes already going the "hurr hurr asian jackie chan hurrr hurrr" route. If he was fighting Tenshin he would probably say some asshole thing like "My punches will destroy your face like the bombs on Nagasaki".

I like Conor when he is off his face. The man is a legend. He has been partying for a fucking month straight.

I reckon if Wilder beats Fury, he will go on a world tour with Mike Tyson and Conor.

Fuck me imagine the amount of drugs and lies being told lol

Borderline racist coked up Conor bless {<Mcgoat}

Can anyone translate what the fuck he's trying to say?

Who cares what this little prick mick has to say anymore?

All these long ass posts by conor rambling about everone else and what they are doing reaks of beta.

Beta's whine and complain...i don't see any whining or complaining here...I see conor saying good job floyd...and betas don't make 100 million in a fight and win 2 world titles...now go do your home work sonny...

A one liner about Rush Hour would've been better.

Keep it simple, you're not champ anymore.

Conor sitting on the sidelines watching the A-side count his millions.

That said, Rush Hour 5 is an A-Level joke.

lets see of floyd makes what conor just made fighting khabib...haha I seriously doubt it....nobody even knows who Tenshin is, outside of hardcore kickboxing fans.

Conor is jealous because we all know Rizin will surpass Ufc before 2020

Him and Floyd are friends. They like each other. There's nothing to gather from this except that he's giving him a little shit and a little hype.

Back