Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

People only seeing what they wanna see...haha....he likes to play with the camera...and just cause you're in a room filled with giants, doesn't make you small...remember that young skywalker....
Manlet detected

manlet = a sherdog term, used by insecure males, who need to somehow justify their overly fat, out of shape body, by pointing out their slightly above average height...haha
giphy.gif

Floyd is the GOAT defensive boxer.

Any real combat sports fan knows that Conor isn't even fit to lick Floyd's shoes.

Floyd will go down in history as one of the true GOATs of his sport.

Conor will never even be in the conversation.

Interesting response since I didn’t mention anything about any of those points. Anyway.

Interesting response since I didn’t mention anything about any of those points. Anyway.

You were wondering why MMA fans are siding with Floyd over Conor.

MMA fans are generally fans of other fighting sports as well, and Floyd has contributed much more to combat sports in general than McGregor has.

It's ok young fella...you keep calling people manlets, while you sit on your couch and eat cheetos...never seeing the inside of a gym...hahaha
You know, when insults are based on conjecture and stuff that isn't true, they don't really work. It's obvious you actually are short because you're trying to insult me, but I can tell you for sure I go to the gym quite often.

You know, when insults are based on conjecture and stuff that isn't true, they don't really work. It's obvious you actually are short because you're trying to insult me, but I can tell you for sure I go to the gym quite often.

if you do, that's great...so do I....but I just think a grown adult, calling other guys, manlets, is just crazy. these guys that call fighters manlets, would get their ass kicked in under a minute, by any of those so called manlets...and growing up, my main concern was my size or lack there of, not my height...I always felt that overall size is what mattered...

Back