Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

Floyd is the GOAT defensive boxer.

Any real combat sports fan knows that Conor isn't even fit to lick Floyd's shoes.

Floyd will go down in history as one of the true GOATs of his sport.

Conor will never even be in the conversation.
Conman will be in goat conversation of salesmen though.

O wait Floyd beats him in that to...

I think he takes issue that he stepped in the ring to fight the best boxer and Floyd is declaring he’s going to fight mma against a 20 year old kid at 125 lb class that has 4 mma fights.

Im not saying your wrong but I still belive this is about money

I wonder is conor cares more about sherdog opinions or the 1.5million likes he gets?

Floyd destroyed mcnuggets and he still talking shit, drunk bum needs to shut his mouth, no one likes a sore loser.

This really is sad. It's like Floyd took Conor's virginity on a one nighter & Conor still thinks they are a thing.
It's even more pathetic that he did it publicly, did Floyd not respond to the texts? or does Conor even have his number? With them being so tight & all LMFAO!

Did i miss out on rush hour 4??? when was dis made?

Conor two losses in a row talking shit about 50-0 lmaoooooooo triggered

Beta's whine and complain...i don't see any whining or complaining here...I see conor saying good job floyd...and betas don't make 100 million in a fight and win 2 world titles...now go do your home work sonny...
giphy.gif

People only seeing what they wanna see...haha....he likes to play with the camera...and just cause you're in a room filled with giants, doesn't make you small...remember that young skywalker....

The majority of that post was hard to read but lol at Rush Hour 5 <Rodgers1>

When your 50-0 having dedicated your entire life to your craft, taken zero short cuts, lived the life in and out of the ring, stayed in fighting shape for 20 years straight, never smoked, never drank, retired in your 40's having made over a BILLION dollars in your career, You have earned the right to fight who ever the fuck you want and make and absolute fortune, This is the time when its appropriate to say " its only business" Not when your in prime having talked the most disrespectful shit ever, bigged your self up like you are untouchable, then while your ass is getting dominated in the middle of the fight its not appropriate to say " its only business"
giphy.gif

Back