Conor posts pic with black eye on Instagram

So he didn’t make anything from the Floyd fight? You can’t be serious. Add the residual income to the multi-millions he made and yes, he’s set for life. Just like you would be if you spent half as much time working as you do hating on a very successful person.

<{poor?}>

Poor people tend to think free spending people are just gonna sit on a chunk of money. That's probably what you think you'd do, because you're poor and don't know what it's like to have a lot of money.

Pro-tip: the more you have, the more you spend, unless you're very financially conservative. Which is like 1% of pro athletes (at most)

Heard Conor was talking shit about Stephens during his last fight. Momma mcgregor gave him a straight left that nearly took his head off.

<{poor?}>

Poor people tend to think free spending people are just gonna sit on a chunk of money. That's probably what you think you'd do, because you're poor and don't know what it's like to have a lot of money.

Pro-tip: the more you have, the more you spend, unless you're very financially conservative. Which is like 1% of pro athletes (at most)
The more you have the more you spend? That's why your ass is broke. The more you have the more you invest. That's how you get and stay rich kid. Take notes and stop hating.

I heard junior puked on the plane that day and it was smelling like death in the lil jet

Why is his son dressed like a doorman?

Just found this pic and had to share it somewhere. Many have probably seen it already, but it made me laugh.

R9hhdck.jpg

Artem doing damage with the Danza slap. Poor Coner gets slapped around both inside and outside of the cage.

It'll take a lifetime to spend all that money. Don't you realize he's still generating income? His family and his family's family is set. The hate for someone that rose to the top is amazing. Don't hate, congratulate. Work hard and you can take a private jet to Ibiza too. Or just post hate online about other people taking private jets to tropical islands. Whatever makes you happy.
It'll take a lifetime to spend all that money. Don't you realize he's still generating income? His family and his family's family is set. The hate for someone that rose to the top is amazing. Don't hate, congratulate. Work hard and you can take a private jet to Ibiza too. Or just post hate online about other people taking private jets to tropical islands. Whatever makes you happy.
He receives hate because he acts like a douchey cunt every chance he gets. What's amazing is a grown man feeling the need to defend a celebrity on the internet. You will never amount to anything because you're too busy admiring others.

I’d bet Khabibs new baby could take Conor’s in a street fight.

yknow im usually the first one to shit talk connor for all his antics but.... good for him the man looks legit happy. Went from nothin to somethin over night and looks every bit like a proud papa. I cant hate on this pic, not enough bitch in me.
I wouldn't say making fun of a picture makes you a bitch...I'd say stating that you won't make fun of a guy because of how happy he looks would indeed make you a bitch

Ironic because that jackass is a black eye on the sport in general...

He receives hate because he acts like a douchey cunt every chance he gets. What's amazing is a grown man feeling the need to defend a celebrity on the internet. You will never amount to anything because you're too busy admiring others.
You're right. I'm a piece of shit and I'll never be half the man that you are. You're so perfect. Thank you for taking the time to bless me with your precious knowledge oh heavenly father.

I wouldn't say making fun of a picture makes you a bitch...I'd say stating that you won't make fun of a guy because of how happy he looks would indeed make you a bitch

what can I say I'm not a shitty hateful human being. like I said I'm the first one to call out Conor and his hoard of fuckboys. But I have no compelling urge to sling hatred and virulence at a dude for no reason. He just sittin there happy with his kid and I'm supposed to want to burn the plane off the runway? Lol Nah man I'm not that pathetic. If we were talking about him not defending or cherry picking opponents or ruining 2 divisions? then sure I'd go in on em like I always do. Lmao I just can't sit here lookin at someone pushing a stroller ina park and think "wow I hope literally all the bad shit in the world happens to him". Give em a week to act like a Dbag again and I'll be right there slinging shit with the rest of the sherdog trash, sorry this brief glimpse of humanity disrupted your day.

<puh-lease75>

Back