Conor posts pic with black eye on Instagram

Also lol at Conor copying Floyd social media plane pics. Conor is such a Floyd Mayweather fan boy.
So anyone who takes a pic on a plane is copying Floyd now?

<mma4>

I wonder if Conor will end up in a 30 for 30 someday. The rise and fall....

I'm so tired of Conor referring himself to a ruthless animal, a vicious monster, a killer blah blah blah. Move up a couple weight classes and he'll realize what monster really is

500_F_94270233_W3Pda2x483MZQrHD9es7w2vgMAZxvT5I.jpg

You don't know what you're talking about.
Whatever fanboy take the tampon out of your ass and realize 100 mil isn't what it used to be. I guess when you're poor that seems like an infinite amount of money, it's not, when you're flying around in private jets. Holyfield blew through 250 million. Tyson blew through 400 million. Floyd blew through a billion. Not to mention all of the athletes from non-combat sports who blew their money. You sir, have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Probably 60k a pop each way, hopefully he keeps an eye on his bank statement!

Nah, plenty of athletes have burned through that kind of cash. Ask Mike Tyson about it. Ask Terrell Owens.
That was before the social media era. Celebrities can get rich posting now and Conor is cashing in. He’ll never be broke.

ummm Conor who? or should I say who cares he has turn his back on his fans but not before spitting in their face and you want to keep posting and helping this guy.
I just feel sorry for all the complete morons that had him tattooed on themselves
Conor tattoo?

This is a very specific, err, “demographic” here

Private jet to private island. Connor is doing quite well for himself.

You mean like Floyd flaunts his money? TMT (The Money Team) Most on the athletes that lose all of their wealth are supporting enormous entourages. As long as Conor makes more than he spends I don't see him ever going broke and he continues to make more and more money. Social media posts generate revenue. A ridiculous amount of revenue.

Lol @ thinking a semi-retired fighter with expensive tastes is set for life from social media income. Top lel.

Lol @ thinking a semi-retired fighter with expensive tastes is set for life from social media income. Top lel.
So he didn’t make anything from the Floyd fight? You can’t be serious. Add the residual income to the multi-millions he made and yes, he’s set for life. Just like you would be if you spent half as much time working as you do hating on a very successful person.

Back