Conor posts pic with black eye on Instagram

26864744_2080366532207537_3269332588933677056_n.jpg

Dear lord the hate flows strong through you rotten motherfuckers

jumped the barrier at a cage rage event to assault the ref and slipped on a banana peel

Btw. What about that mob guy Conor beat up in a pub? Don't tell me that it was all just a "publicity stunt".

<SelenaWow>

ummm Conor who? or should I say who cares he has turn his back on his fans but not before spitting in their face and you want to keep posting and helping this guy.
I just feel sorry for all the complete morons that had him tattooed on themselves
Some guy you've never met shouldn't be making you this emotional lol.
You sound like you have a Conor tattoo on your brain tbh.

Conor and i had a little disagreement 2 days ago. We ended up in a ring and i got him good as you can see in the pic. But I'm not gonna lie, he also got me a few time.
Here is a pic of me i took today:
hqdefault.jpg

Never underestimate the power of athletes to burn through money, plenty of athletes richer than Conor have been broke within several years after retiring.

I mean dude can do what he wants with his $$$ but people are saying he's gonna blow through it because the type of athletes who flaunt their wealth are pretty notorious for going broke.
You mean like Floyd flaunts his money? TMT (The Money Team) Most on the athletes that lose all of their wealth are supporting enormous entourages. As long as Conor makes more than he spends I don't see him ever going broke and he continues to make more and more money. Social media posts generate revenue. A ridiculous amount of revenue.

Keeping taking private jets everywhere and that $ is gonna dry up, son.

Conor Jr with a nice right hand

he must've been bitchslapped or biffle (funny french expression I'll let who's intersted reasearch what it means) by someone
iz normal

It'll take a lifetime to spend all that money. Don't you realize he's still generating income? His family and his family's family is set. The hate for someone that rose to the top is amazing. Don't hate, congratulate. Work hard and you can take a private jet to Ibiza too. Or just post hate online about other people taking private jets to tropical islands. Whatever makes you happy.

Nah, plenty of athletes have burned through that kind of cash. Ask Mike Tyson about it. Ask Terrell Owens.

Tony is training while Conor is jetsetting!

Back