Conor posts pic with black eye on Instagram

ummm Conor who? or should I say who cares he has turn his back on his fans but not before spitting in their face and you want to keep posting and helping this guy.
I just feel sorry for all the complete morons that had him tattooed on themselves
That's y ya don't buy ppv they get rich dip out where is Gsp now it's a reason y champions complain about money the most they get that ppv Cheque never hear from them again until they want to rob the fans some more

Good sign he's training for real!

Also lol at Conor copying Floyd social media plane pics. Conor is such a Floyd Mayweather fan boy.
31638A6000000578-0-image-a-99_1455968716564.jpg

Last edited:
That's y ya don't buy ppv they get rich dip out where is Gsp now it's a reason y champions complain about money the most they get that ppv Cheque never hear from them again until they want to rob the fans some more
You’re comparing GSP whom defended his belt 9 times?

So much hate...

They call Ibiza the white Isle, and not just because of the beaches,

That motherfucker is gonna be broke some day
It'll take a lifetime to spend all that money. Don't you realize he's still generating income? His family and his family's family is set. The hate for someone that rose to the top is amazing. Don't hate, congratulate. Work hard and you can take a private jet to Ibiza too. Or just post hate online about other people taking private jets to tropical islands. Whatever makes you happy.

obviously all of his ducking training isn't enough because he obviously didn't duck low enough when trying to hide under the table when the UFC call to try and unify the LW belt .

Your post hurt my brain. Fucking 14 year old girls on sherdog with no comprehension of basic punctuation.
1513764768815.jpg

I always wonder how on earth he could spend all that money. But I guess he has his ways.

Artem is a bad ass motherfucker.

Back