Conor: "Pauline Got His Ass Whooped, and That's It"

Starting to think Paulie just massaged his face instead of boxing him. That man looks like he's ready for a GQ shoot after going 12 rounds with a "2-time champ"

His headgear protects pretty much his whole face. It would take Mike Tyson to bruise him in that

It's really hard to say how hard Malinaggi was forced to push his own limits, or whether the sparring was mostly centered around Paulie putting himself in harms way to help McGregor learn.

What is this paulie putting himself in harms way to help mcgregor learn. Could you explain that.

Oh probably not... when you already made 800 million $$$ in your career and you are still so much about that ur not a balanced person

Also the flaunting, putting pictures of his 12 million $ watch box on instagram.... that's part of his low self-esteem deep down

Doesn't that apply to McGregor as welll?

That's what it boils down to.

It's really hard to say how hard Malinaggi was forced to push his own limits, or whether the sparring was mostly centered around Paulie putting himself in harms way to help McGregor learn.

The only thing conclusive is the video and there's no way they're going to release anything that contradicts this image they're trying to sell.

I think this godly image is going to backfire horrendously though. When that bell rings, people are going to be expecting an actual competition, but it won't be. It's going to be a whitewash from start to finish and fans will feel angry because they'll feel like they've been duped. Conor will take a beating and a lot of heat from the fans.
It's very simple. There wont be any sparring footage released by either Mayweather or McGregor's camps, it doesn't happen and why the fuck should anyone expect that it would? Cause Paulie Malinaggi wants it, paid sparring partners don't make decisions they do what the are told or they leave.

No it doesn't. Try again.

It does a lot more than Paulie's. It's very difficult to get bruises around the eyes with that shit on. I know for first hand experience. Paulie's offer very little protection.

What is this paulie putting himself in harms way to help mcgregor learn. Could you explain that.

Even Paulie spoke about things in interviews like working with Conor on things like setting traps and other strategy. Someone with Malinaggi's knowledge was not only being used to test Conor physically, but also to learn from and whatever that entailed. In order to teach McGregor pro level tactics, its highly likely that Paulie wasn't trying to simply win sparring matches, but also fight out of character in order to help Conor work on these tactics he needed to improve.

Even Paulie spoke about things in interviews like working with Conor on things like setting traps and other strategy. Someone with Malinaggi's knowledge was not only being used to test Conor physically, but also to learn from and whatever that entailed. In order to teach McGregor pro level tactics, its highly likely that Paulie wasn't trying to simply win sparring matches, but also fight out of character in order to help Conor work on these tactics he needed to improve.
interesting, I feel like maybe this is what paulie thought he was doing, although he has said he takes sparriing seriously even before the got in there. And from conors side its all been that they will be sparring and "atoning" for sins.

It's very simple. There wont be any sparring footage released by either Mayweather or McGregor's camps, it doesn't happen and why the fuck should anyone expect that it would? Cause Paulie Malinaggi wants it, paid sparring partners don't make decisions they do what the are told or they leave.

Oh, but it's ok for McGregor's camp to release photos that misrepresent what happened in sparring and make Malinaggi look like a fool, right? If they were unprofessional enough to do that, I wouldn't be surprised if there were other factors that made him leave. He was helping McGregor and they took a dump on him. So he walked.

interesting, I feel like maybe this is what paulie thought he was doing, although he has said he takes sparriing seriously even before the got in there. And from conors side its all been that they will be sparring and "atoning" for sins.

Well, to be clear, I never heard Paulie physically say he was putting himself in harms way. It's just that when you bring in someone that knows a lot more about the sport than you, you usually respect and treat him well and if Malinaggi is doing his job properly, he's not just trying to kick your ass, but also help you improve. In order to do that, you have to fight outside your comfort zone so the guy your helping can work on whatever he's lacking.

Translation - these fools believe any of the bullshit I say so it doesn't really matter what Really happened

Oh, but it's ok for McGregor's camp to release photos that misrepresent what happened in sparring and make Malinaggi look like a fool, right? If they were unprofessional enough to do that, I wouldn't be surprised if there were other factors that made him leave. He was helping McGregor and they took a dump on him. So he walked.
Yes, it's their camp they can release what they want Paulie said as much in a tweet before he joined the camp. Maybe they did take a dump on him I'm not sure but what I'm starting to think is that Paulie in so McGregor could beat him up because of all the talk Malinaggi was doing previously
Whether McGregor managed this do that I don't know, either way he's gone now and should stfu and stop acting like a woman.

Exactly this. Conor's highlights in boxing so far are what we see in the 'unedited' vid of him sparring Van Heerden
Even those highlights are skewed because Conor was training for Nate and he needed to spar someone who was taller and had a bigger reach than him. He was even sparring Conor Wallace.

For this fight he just has to spar small guys with average reach and good speed.

Ok, Conor. Then you decided "well, i'm just sick of being much better than him at boxing, so i'm gonna be dirty and push him"
Did you see the other pictures? like the uppercut square on Paulies jaw or Paulies bruised eye? He got his ass whooped by a non boxer end of the story

Did you see the other pictures? like the uppercut square on Paulies jaw or Paulies bruised eye? He got his ass whooped by a non boxer end of the story
yep, 72 minutes of sparring. Two pics. End of story. I'm wif ya, bruv!

It does a lot more than Paulie's. It's very difficult to get bruises around the eyes with that shit on. I know for first hand experience. Paulie's offer very little protection.

LOL, lets first address you don't even have second-hand experience. Second, no it's not more difficult to get cuts around the eye. Thats what face saver is for.

Paulie hits like a bitch and Conor doesn't. That's that. Deal with it.

lol showtime calling Pauline a knockoff...Conor has got the boxing world SHOOK

It's incredible how insecure Floyd is.

QONVIyz.gif
giphy.gif

Me

tenor.gif

Conor fans after the match, and currently still in mourning.

LOL, lets first address you don't even have second-hand experience. Second, no it's not more difficult to get cuts around the eye. Thats what face saver is for.

Paulie hits like a bitch and Conor doesn't. That's that. Deal with it.

Conor hits like a bitch's bitch. If bitches could have betacuckbitches serving them, then Conor hits like that betacuckbitch. Only nut huggers still cum at the thought of McPillowfists snake oil power.

Back